44💔

She woke up with a bad headache ... She thought that she would see him ... But neverthelessly he wasn't there ...

She frowns ... as she held her head in her hands ...

The door opened as he came with her breakfast and medicine ...

Her face lits up as she saw him coming in ...

Babyyy ... She said opening her arms for him to come and engulf her in his arms ..

Awww baby ... He closed the door with his legs keeping the tray aside he made his way to her taking her in his arms ...

She wrapped her hands around his neck ...

Tu thik hai ? ... He whispered

Or kya main bilkul badhiya ... she said giggling ...

Tu jaa fresh ho ja phir tujhe medicine bhi Leni hai meri jaan ... He lovingly kissed her head ...

Tu khush kyu nhi lag raha mujhe ? ... She asked his eyes were not glittering like before ...

Main khush hu meri jaan ... His voice breaking but he controlled himself ...

Jaa tu ... He gets up pulling her up with him. ... Then making his way to her wardrobe throwing her clothes on her .. making her whine ...

Help chaiye toh main maa ko boldu baby ? ... He asked lovingly making her heart flutter ....

Nhi main kar lungi ... she makes a face closing the door ...

He moves back ... He had to keep his calm ... He had to be strong he knows what's he going to do ...

A little bit he knew what consequences he needed to face ... The consequences she needed to face ...

But she needs to learn living without him ...

He can't be the reason of her self destruction she needs to have a control over herself that's what his logical mind said

But what about his heart ... Who wants her near him ... Everytime every moment

He wanted to feel her ... He wanted to feel her love for him ... He wanted to make her realise the depths of his love but that will be more harmful for her ....

Already she is too obsessed with him ... It's not her obsession he is not her obsession he is the reason why she is living her bubbly self

That's what he didn't realised ...

He was lost in his own thoughts snapped back when she came out in the beautiful baby pink colour dress looking gorgeous

His heart fluttered ...

He lovingly made her sit down on the bed feeding her ... Her breakfast and her medicines with his own hands ...

She too fed him food in between ...

After when he was satisfied that she is fine he took her in his arms ...

She was happy ... That she would be in his arms ...

She closed her eyes listening to his heart beats when he whispered

Hame ... Door rehna hoga ... He whispered his voice breaking ...

She snapped open her eyes hid hold on her tightened

Kya door rehna hoga ? ... Kis liye ? ... Bakwas nhi kar ... She said snuggling into him ...

Mujhe tujhse door rehna hoga ... Main nhi chahta tu meri wajah se khud ko barbaad kar le ... He whispered trying to keep his voice as calm as he could ...