Novella

Jackson stood in shock for a while, and the girl in front of him was silently crying.

"Alright, um, here, let me take you home, here." Jackson turned around, and saw a black haired girl with swirled glasses standing right behind him.

He screamed and fell back, she stared at him.
"H-hey! What are you doing here?!" She asked angrily.

"I- uh- um..." Jackson had no idea who she was, or why she was here

She wasn't the librarian, maybe she was an assistant or something?

He looked at Misao, she was just as confused as he was.

"Huh? Who is she?" The girl asked as she pointed at Misao,

The librarian gasped, "Were you?" She began, Jackson quickly shook his head

"Well you better explain!" She said, "Wait! Who are you?" Jackson asked, "I'm Library! And this is my room!" She said.
"Okay, listen, it's a very long story." Jackson said, "Wait a minute, oh yeah! Your the guy onigawara told me about, sorry, I thought you were somebody trying to sneak in after hours." Library said

"Wait, your name is Library?" Jackson asked, "Well of course it is! What kind of name is Jackson anyway?" Library asked

"Listen, I'm just taking this girl home, okay? I didn't mean to go in your room, sorry." Jackson said, "Alright, hey, if you don't like Library, you can call me Novella." Library said, "Um, alright, here, I gotta take her home." Jackson said as he grabbed Misao's hand, this time she grabbed his, and he walked her out of the Library.

It took him a while, but he eventually found the exit.

"Alright, now, I uh, don't have a car, so why don't you tell me where you live, and I'll take you home." Jackson said.

"Th-thank you." Misao replied

He took the girl home, she was quiet most of the way.

"So, um, are you, going to tell anybody? I mean, you can't just let them bully you like this." Jackson said.

"I... I don't know, just, p-please, don't talk about it." She said.

Jackson decided to go back to his home, he collapsed on his bed from exhaustion, 'why can't 16 year olds take drivers ed?' He pondered.