The end

(After months of delay, I am bringing forth the end, and don't worry, it's not an april fools joke, those are way overused)

Misao sat at her desk, until the bell rang, "Okay, class dismissed." Mr Sohta said as he exited the room.

Then, Jackson brushed off his clothes.

Misao stood up, and prepared to walk away, when Jackson came over to her, "Do you wanna walk home again?" He asked, Misao nodded, and followed him.
When they arrived at her house, she smiled before going inside, but Jackson grabbed her arm for a second, being touched by a boy still made her flinch slightly. "S-sorry." Jackson said, "I- it's um, alright." She said, looking down, "But, there's something I wanna tell you." Jackson said, "What is it?" She asked, Jackson breathed in, "I like you, and, I know what it looks like, but I promise this isn't out of pity, I think you are beautiful, and your the nicest girl I've ever met, I like you, a lot." Jackson said.

Misao was speechless, 'Is he... confessing to me?' She wondered, "If you don't like me back, I understand." Jackson said, Misao smiled at him, "I like you too." She said, Jackson's eyes widened, "Wait, my cheesy confession actually worked?" He asked, Misao giggled, "I guess it did." She replied.

They both smiled at each other, "Do you, want to stay over for a while? I would like someone to spend time with." Misao asked, "Sure, I'd love to!" Jackson replied.

He spent the rest of the day at her house, they had a lot of fun, watching cartoons, playing board games, Jackson made her dinner, and nearly burnt the house down, it was quite humorous for both of them:

And in the end, they were watching cartoons as they slowly fell asleep, Jackson felt Misao slowly rest her head on his shoulder, his face turned red, as he felt her soft purple hair on his skin.

'Why does she have to be so cute?' Jackson wondered in his head.

"Enjoying yourself?" A voice asked, as he saw ogre again, "Shhhh, she's sleeping." Jackson said, "Do not worry, she cannot hear us." Ogre replied, "Okay, what do you want?" Jackson asked?
"Nothing, just checking on things." Ogre replied.
"Hm, well, whatever you say Ogre." Jackson said, "So, part of our agreement is that you will do whatever I request of you, and well, I may have a job for you in the future Jackson." Ogre said, Jackson raised his eyebrow. "You know, I still wonder, why did you abandon your past life for this? Were you truly so unhappy that you were willing to sell your soul and live in this flawed world?" Ogre asked, Jackson frowned, "My past life was boring, I never got anywhere, even if I'm your servant, at least I won't be lonely." Jackson replied, "Hm, I see, you truly are my most interesting servant, I look forward to seeing how you handle my future tasks for you." Ogre said with a smile.
"Well, I shall leave you with her, I will inform you when I need your assistance." Ogre added as he walked away.

Leaving Jackson with Misao, who was still snoring on his shoulder.
Jackson smiled as he slowly drifted off to sleep himself, whayever Onigawara needed, he was willing to do it, it was worth it just to know that Misao was safe.
(To be continued in the next story)