Assistance

Jackson finally arrived at his house, after a while, it was nighttime.

He lied on his bed, and then he saw the man in black clothes leave his closet.

"Well? I'd say your doing swimmingly." He said.

"Listen, I don't know how I'm gonna get Yoshino to dtop bullying, but I'm gonna try to be friends with her maybe." Jackson said

"And what Will Misao think of that?" Onigawara asked, "I..." Jackson stopped, he really had no idea what he was doing.

"Will you finally accept that there is no perfect ending to her story? Something will have to be sacraficed, do you really think saving her is the correct choice?" Onigawara asked, "Listen, I'm basically saving hundreds of students who would have been killed by those ghosts, I'm pretty sure this is right." Jackson replied.

"Hm, I can help you, Yoshino has done horrible things, however, she can redeem herself with convincing, perhaps, if you tried to become better friends with her, she will accept Misao?" Onigawara said, "But, Misao won't accept her." Jackson said

"Maybe you can convince her too, then, both of them may move on from the past." Onigawara said, Jackson smiled, "You know what? That's a great idea, thanks." He said, Onigawara nodded.

"But... what about Tohma and Kudoh?" Jackson asked, "They will be hard to convince, Tohma may be beyond saving, he will have to learn to be better himself, and Kudoh, simply befriend Misao, it may convince him to start talking to her again." Onigawara said

"Annnd, uh, what about crazy hand man?" Jackson asked, "Hmmm, maybe, I can talk to him myself?" Onigawara said, "Wait? How can you talk to him?" Jackson asked, "I can find a way to disguise myself as scholl faculty, and then I can perhaps attempt to help the man, fix his sanity, and then, I'll have to leave the rest to you." Onigawara replied.

"Hm, you just focus on Misao and Yoshino for now." Onigawara said.

"Jeez, I'm sick and tired of you ogre." Jackson said jokingly as he laid back down

'And after all this, I'll continue to be her friend, I want to make sure I fix everything I can.' Jackson thought.