The next day

Jackson woke up with a headache, he promised himself his first hangover would be when he turned 21.

"Ugh, alright, come on Jackie, let's get ready for school." He told himself.

It was a normal day, despite him being slightly on edge.

Then, he was ready for his favorite part of the school day, Lunchtime.

He was going to sit in his usual spot, by himself, but then he noticed something.

He saw the same girl he met yesterday, sitting alone, she didn't even have any food.

Despite his social awkwardness, he made the decision to sit in front of her with his tray.

She looked up at him, "Huh?" She asked

"Hey there Misao." Jackson said, "H-hi?" She said awkwardly, "Hey, why don't you have lunch?" Jackson asked, "I, I don't have any money." Misao replied.

A few people were staring at him.

"Alright, here, my treat." Jackson said as he stood up

Misao shook her head, "N-no, it's really fine, I'm n-not hungry anyway." She said.
"Nonsense, you need your brain food, come on, I insist." Jackson said, she reluctantly stood up and followed him, he bought her a tray, and they both sat down, some kids were whispering, but Jackson didn't notice them.

"Alright, so, um, how's your day going?" Jackson asked, "G-good." She replied.

Lunch was still quiet, but it was nice having somebody to talk to.

As he was leaving, he heard murmurs, suddenly, a girl tapped him on the shoulder, he turned and saw a pink haired girl, with amber eyes.
"Uh, hey there." He said, "So are you Misao's new boyfriend, tohma dumped her already?" She asked with a laugh, Jackson's face turned slightly red
"Well, I mean, I wouldn't complain, but I don't think she likes me anyway." Jackson said as he was about to walk away, "Wait a minute." He heard, "What is it?" He asked, "Are you saying you like her?" She asked.

...
'Damn it Jackson.'

"You know what? Maybe I do." Jackson said with a smile, "But who knows." He added, "What's your name?" She asked, "Jackson." He replied.

"Well, my name is Yoshino." The girl said.

...

Yoshino?
Was that the girl Misao was talking about?

Jackson's smile suddenly faded, he felt, fear.

"What's wrong?" Yoshino asked, "Uh, nothing." Jackson said

"Fine, go make out with her in the closet, see if I care!" She said as she turned around, "What's wrong? Wish it was you?" He asked jokingly.

"Wh-what?!" She asked

By then, Jackson was off running.

'Okay, well, that happened.'
He thought

The rest of that day was uneventful, besides people teasing him about liking Misao, he was rather careless.

At the end of the day, he accidentally ran into a teacher in the hallway.
"Oh shoot! Are you alright?" He asked

"Ugh, I am fine, watch where your going!" The teacher said as he stood up, he was quickly intimidated by the brown haired tall teacher

His name was Mr Sohta
Apparantly he was popular among girls, but Jackson thought he was the kind of person who keeps bodies and limbs in their desks.
Jackson quickly picked up his backpack and was about to walk away.
"Wait a minute!" Mr Sohta called,

"H-huh?" Jackson asked, "Ahem, I was working in the school late last night, I saw you leaving just as I arrived, what were you doing young man?" Mr Sohta asked.

'Wait, he saw me?! Damn it, oh well.'

"Didn't the Librarian tell you that I was taking somebody home?" Jackson asked, "Hm, what Librarian?" He asked, "She has black hair, wierd glasses." Jackson said.

"I don't know any black haired Librarian at this school, however, I saw you with Misao, were you, doing something to her?" Mr Sohta asked.

'What?! Oh shit, okay, come on Jackson, don't let him intimidate you, just imagine him in his underwear'

...

'OH NO HE'S HOT!'

"Um, okay, I passed out in the bathroom, woke up at midnight, when I left I heard her in the womens bathroom-" Jackson began

"What were you doing in the women's restroom?" Mr Sohta lectured.

'Your a dumbass' Jackson thought

"I heard her crying about being rejected by somebody, so I took her home." Jackson said.

'Maybe he'll buy it...' Jackson prayed

"Hm, alright, thank you for informing me, I apologize, she is one of my students, I just wanted to make sure you weren't up to anything mischievous." Mr Sohta apilogized

"Alright, I gotta go, I think I'm having a class change tommorow, your one of my teachers right?" Jackson asked,
"I am, I trust you to do your best, I don't like slackers."
Mr Sohta said

'Oh boy, a stereotypical male teacher, nice.' Jackson thought

"Alright, bye." Jackson said.

Mr Sohta smiled as he saw Jackson leave

'Hmm, perhaps I should ask Misao and hear her story tommorow.'