Onigawara

"... well?"

Jackson heard, he frowned, time seemed to be frozen around him, he was once again in the black void.

"Are you happy?" A voice asked,

Jackson turned around, and saw a man in a black hat and clothes

"What do you want? I was about to do classwork." Jackson said, "I was simply observing, and, I'd say you did what you wanted, you saved Misao after all." He said, "Yeah, but look at her! She's still suffering, I am still gonna fix that, I'll prove to you that saving her is right!" Jackson said, "A waste of a deal was what I thought when I first offered you this, you know, I've seen this happen many times before, I've already dealt with hundreds of 'Misao's', so why do you want to save her so badly hm?" Onigawara asked, Jackson shrugged, "I dunno, I guess I just am too nice, after all, I still wanna try my best to convince Yoshino to stop bullying, get Kudoh to stop being an asshole, and get Tohma to appreciate his hot girlfriend more." Jackson said.

"Hmph, and how do you intend to do that?" Onigawara asked, "... I dunno, maybe I'll just try to get closer to them, maybe Yoshino will realize how wrong what she did was, maybe they can still change." Jackson said

Onigawara smirked, "And what about Hideki Sohta? What will you do about him? He has already lost his mind, what if he kills another, we may have misao's curse happen again." He said

"I ain't too worried about it, I think I can get closer to him too, maybe when he finds out just how much people care about his PERSONALITY, he'll stop being the creepy hand man." Jackson said.

"Fine, but admit this, your just doing this because you admire the girl don't you? Do you really care about the others?" Onigawara asked

...
"And, you only love her out of pity, what would she think of that?" He added

"Hey, I know pity may be part of it, but I love her because honestly, I'm turned on by purple haired girls, and shy girls, so maybe that's why I like Misao, and, I still wanna save the others, Including Kurata!"
Jackson declared

"Ahem, his name is Sohta." Onigawara corrected

"I mean Sohta! Why would his name be Kurata?" Jackson asked

"Hm, fine, good luck, You may need it." Onigawara said with a chuckle.

"C-R-E-E-P-Y" Jackson said as he suddenly was back in class.

A/N
420 words broooooooo!!