Conclusion

Jackson was ready for school the next day, when he arrived, he was happy to see that Misao was alive and well, and so was everybody else.

He decided after class that he would talk to Misao again, he walked over to her with a smile.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked, she nodded and smiled at him, "Y-yeah, um, how are you?" Misao asked, "I'm good, just checking on you." Jackson replied.

He didn't know why, but Misao reminded him of a shy nurse with purple hair from another video game

Eventually, Yoshino approached them again, "So, have you two kissed yet?" She asked, Jackson shook his head sarcastically.

Misao looked down in embarrassment.

After a little while, Yoshino walked away.

Jackson looked down, then at Misao, "Hey, um, Misao? Can I ask you something?" Jackson asked, "Sure." She replied

"Um... I... I l-like you." Jackson said, "Huh?!" Misao asked, her face turned red.
"I understand if you say no, uh, if you want, I'll l-leave you alone." Jackson said, "N-no, I... it's f-fine." Misao looked at Jackson with a smile, she stood up, walked over to him, and hugged him.

"I'm glad that you like spending time with me, um, c-could I come over to your h-house later?" Misao asked, "W-woah, are you serious?" Jackson asked, Misao nodded, "Uh, alright! I'll call you later." Jackson said.

They finished the rest of their lunch

Then, the rest of the day was normal, until after class.

He was approached by the student council president, onigawara.
Jackson smiled at him, "Thanks for the the help Ogre." He said, Onigawara nodded, "Now, what will you do about Yoshino?" He asked, "Well, there isn't much I can do, but the important thing is, Misao is safe, and well, only Yoshino can learn the consequences of bullying." Jackson said as he turned to leave.

"Hm, so are you satisfied?" Onigawara asked, Jackson nodded, "So, you saved Misao, however, wouldn't you say that there are many loose ends that are now unable to be tied, Yoshino still bullies the weak, Kudoh is still ignorant of Misao, the only ones saved here were Sohta and Misao, is this really any better?" Onigawara asked, "Well, I'm sure this will turn out well, I did this to save Misao, and that's what I intend to do, no matter how hard it is." Jackson said, "Hmph, fine, I will let you see the end of this little story, Misao will live, but at what cost? I will let you see that."

"Well, I got a girl to see, I'll catch ya later ogre." Jackson said, "Good luck, I will be watching your efforts, if you need any assistance, you may ask me for help." Onigawara said.

"I'm tired of you ogre." Jackson said as he turned around and walked away.