𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 | 𝘁𝘄𝗼

|Drucilla V. Henthorn|

"Drucilla! I need to speak with you, immediately!" The King pounded at my door, his fist banging against my door drowned out by the sound of my incredibly creaky mattress.

I was technically doing my job, no matter how sexual it was. I was at work and refused to leave my client, not for someone who can't even be seen near me, let alone sneak into my cottage amid the night.

"Fuck! Derruis!~ Just like that, give it to me big boy!~" I yelped into the sheets, Derruis was one of the only clients that could fuck me, well. Not to mention he was the only nice bouncer in the entire Kingdom, he respect me as much as he was attracted to me for a change. He happened to be the best tipper as well.

His lengthy red hair sat on his shoulders, his eyes reminded me of an amber sunrise, and his buff build fit for his work, unlike his thick Irish accent that drove me mad. His beard surely did not hurt his appearance, if anything it attracted me even further. He possessed the power to give deep and passionate thrust whilst still calling you a dirty little whore. I often wondered why he wasn't locked down with someone. 

"Do you like that, Princessa?~"

"Yesss!~" I squealed into the pillows, his big pale hand gripping my hair and pulling me against him, my ass pressed up against his lower stomach as he moaned in my ear, his other hand placed on my hips as I gasped and cried into the air. God, the things he could do to me. 

"Drucilla, this isn't a fucking joke!" The King exclaimed impatiently, his fist pounding harder and harder at the door.

"Who the fuck is distracting my Drucilla?" Derruis responded his voice dropping a couple of octaves due to the constant moaning. I couldn't help but to look back and give him those big dough eyes, distracting him from our disrespectful King, his hand releasing my hair as I slammed onto my bed, his hand clasping with my ass as his thrust grew faster and deeper. 

"Oh fuckk!~" I screamed as I bite my lip, my overly sensitive cunt squirting on his cock for the fifth time now, Derruis had one serious overstimulation kink. 

"Mm, does that feel good baby girl? Cumming for me, over and over again?" 

"Mhm! Mhmm..!~" I responded obediently, his thick cock beginning to throb deep within me, his strokes going longer as I desperately gasped for air.

"Fuck fuck, daddy..!~ Cum in me, cum in me, please?~" I asked as quietly as I could before going cross-eyed, my body thrusting upwards at each and every thrust.

"Promise to take all of Daddy's seed?~" His thick accent pierced me as I nodded quickly.

"Yes, yes, just please, give it to me!~ Claim me, daddy please.." 

"Fuck!" The big man let out a cry as his seed fled my cunt, my body giving into its weakness, melting into the mattress. Thank God for birth control.

"Ugh.. Good God, Derruis.." I commented as he began to chuckle, slowly pulling his cock out, my cunt gaping ever so slightly as his seed dripped out of me.

"Fuck.. thank you, Drucilla. I really needed to cum in you tonight." I smiled to myself, nuzzling into the pillow before I turned around smirking at him as he pulled up his pants, rearranging his belt accordingly.

"Oh, shit.." Derruis trailed his eyes landing on the door, "Is that important?" I giggled and shook my head, rolling over as my breast slid free from the constraint of my hands. 

"Well fuck me, Drucilla. You can't flash me like that, I might need to go again." 

Clients often made their requests based upon what they could pay, Derrius made his based on how kinky he had recently felt. This time, he was really feeling pet names, doggy style, hair pulling, and cumming in me. Combined, they nearly doubled his price.