𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 | 𝘁𝗲𝗻

Ender C. Larnwick

A whole week had passed since the last time I had seen Drucilla. I wished to write to her, but I didn't have time to deal with Arik's mouth, or anyone else's for that matter. But tonight, I wouldn't be needed back at the castle, or in town, so I snuck off in the midst of the dark, in my normal cloak before I knocked on Drucilla's door. After a few moments, I heard her footsteps as she scrambled to the door, slamming it open with a big smile.

"Hey hottie." Drucilla said as I smirked, pulling her against me, my arms wrapped around her waist as I kissed her pretty lips. She laughed into the kiss, her heart beating rapidly against me as she ran a hand through my hair.

"I missed you.." She mumbled against my lips as I smiled. That was the first time she had ever admitted something like that, especially to me.

"I missed you a thousand times more My Dearest, Drucilla." I said, my weariness had caught up to me after all these weeks of endless working and sneaking around but I didn't mind, at all in all honesty as long as I saw my Queen at the end of the week, and my Kingdom was improving.

I walked into Drucilla's home as she shut the door, as she made her way back into my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist.

My hands on her curves.. The way I had missed her body was more than insane. I adored every piece of her, and when she was gone in the darkest hours of the night I craved to touch her, to feel her like this over and over again. Watching Drucilla Henthorn unravel against my cock was unlike anything else I had ever experienced. The way her eyes fluttered shut when it all became too intense and that burning fire of need that filled them when they opened again. How pretty her brown eyes were was already enough to stop a man from breathing, but when those eyes fell on me, for me.. God Damn it. I felt myself straining, desperately against my pants. I wasn't the only one who had missed my beautiful Drucilla.

"Let me feel you" I said as Drucilla's breath hitched in her throat, her back hitting the cold wall. After all, it had been a week and I could tell we both needed relief, badly. She whined and nodded, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her, ensuring she felt safe.

"I trust you with my life, My King." I bit my lip and my lips crashed onto hers.I was addicted to her taste, to her touch, to her tongue, she was a drug and I was her addict and I wouldn't change that for the world.

Before I knew it our clothes were on the floor and we we're making out, knocking things over as I placed her down on her entryway table.

"I'd like to try something today, is that okay?" I asked, gently kissing her collarbone as she nodded, running her hands down my back.

"Anything. I'd try anything with you." She swallowed as she looked up at me, eyes dilated as her needy cunt throbbed for me with need. Her nipples stiff and her posture perky, as if she knew what was coming.

"I'm going to blindfold you, if it becomes too much tell me and I will stop immediately. She nodded, closing her eyes as I grabbed the blindfold out of the pocket of my cloak, as well as a matching wrist-tie.

I had had kinky sexy time and time again before, but the thought of her hands being tied to our bed-post, squirming around as she moaned out for me, not being able to control a single thing.

My feisty Drucilla helpless to my touch. Needy? I craved that version of her. I knew I was lucky to see her genuinely feeling pleasure but my cock craved more. My cock wanted to claim her as mine, make sure no one touched what was and always will be mine. My brain.. My brain didn't know what to think.