𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘁? | 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

| Third Person Perspective |

The King stirred, the harsh morning sunlight gleaming into his green pupils. Confusion spread through his expression, the aching pain in his neck from sleeping against the floor taking its effects before he let out a light groan of discomfort. Looking from his right to his left, he quickly collided that he was in Drucilla's Henthorn's home, with the ambitious girl wrapped in his arms, a dried tear on her cheek, and her soft snores warmed his heart as he sat conflicted.

His hand met her cheek, caressing it softly as the memories of the following night fled into his mind. 

He didn't know what to do, honestly, he didn't what she'd enjoy. Drucilla was complex, last night had proved that to him. One moment she's fighting to strip his clothes off of him and the next she's breaking down over her late mother. He didn't mind, but he didn't want to fuck it up. He was, well the King was terrified. 

Drucilla was like a rose in his eyes, beautiful, and constantly seen as something of sensuality, even with her pricks and her anger. She was still beautiful.

The redhead's eyes flickered as she awoke, her pupils dilating as he meant hers. She looked, delicate

"Good morning." The King greeted her with a sly smirk on his face, as a bounding headache crept up on him. That wine was no joke.

"Bleh. You're breath stinks." The King scoffed nodding coyly before the girl began to chuckle. Dragging herself off of the floor and heading towards her kitchen. The overwhelming glare of the light does not seem to bother her, her shadow is highlighted on the wooden floors, and her waist cut perfectly. 

| Drucilla V. Henthron | 

"Why'd you stay?" I questioned, Ender, struggling to get up and off the floor, once he rose he let a long yawn before rubbing his stomach. 

"Fell asleep." 

"Are you're people not looking for you?" I responded, grabbing the needed ingredients for a decent breakfast. "Do you like apple fritters, from scratch?" 

"Love them. And I'd hope so, if not, they're not doing their job."

"How will you get back to the castle without them realizing?" I asked, sorting through my cabinets before setting out all of the needed ingredients. I was trying my hardest to deter from the events of last night. I was caught off-guard by my emotions and expressed them horribly.

The King stood, conflicted before he gently rubbed his temples. "Windows and a cloak I'd presume," he responded.

"Oh." I nodded, showing my understanding as I began to combine the dry ingredients before onto the wet ones. "Is your head okay?" I asked, the man smirking and shaking his head. 

"I haven't had a night like that since my early teens." I sighed and gave in to the conversation.

"A night like what?" 

"A night full of everything. Lust and sorrow. I don't think I've ever been that passionate in my life." The King claimed as I rolled my eyes. "I think that's the wine still talking." I clapped back, the man's footsteps coming closer as I turned my head back to my soon-to-be apple fritters my red hair flying onto my shoulders. 

His arms encased my waist, pressing a gentle kiss to my neck. "I enjoyed the progress we made last night, my dearest." He proclaimed as I squirmed under his touch, confusion plastered on my face. "You enjoyed me ruining our 'fun' with my shallow tears?" I questioned.

Ender took a steady breath, "I enjoy everything about you, Drucilla."

"You're one charming liar, my king," I responded as I freed myself from his grasp bending over to grab a tray and some paper sheets to insure they wouldn't stick to the pan.