5

Y/n POV:

"Where he at?" I say slamming my door shut. I approach Jenna. She didn't say anything she looked pale not to mention. She stood up leading me where they were right when I could see them I stopped Jenna from walking further. "Stay here let me handle this." I say coldly clenching my Jaw. I walk up to them shouting "Ay thing one and thing two missed me?" I say looking at the twins seeing Percy on the floor getting kicked at my one of them. Before they can make a move on me I shoot the one kicking my brother immediately dropping dead.

I hear his other brother let out a cry when I turned to look at Jenna seeing her standing there no emotions I swear she had a smirk on her face but I couldn't make it up she was too far away. I turn back around grabbing his twin brother locking his neck in my arms. He kept moving his head so I pointed my gun at his head out of anger. "You weren't crying when you were talking big a few minutes ago what happened?" I say lowly pressing my gun more into his head. "Watch him die, watch him bleed out from his heart." I say. He kept whining pleading me to let him go, I roll my eyes at that. "Take one more look at him because it's gonna be your last." And with that I shoot him making some blood splash on my face.

I lick off the blood tasting the metallic taste making me close my eyes. I stand up dusting myself off while looking at Percy with a terrified look plastered on his face. "Let's go." I say. I don't bother looking at Jenna just motioning her to get in my car. I see Percy getting into the front seat while I was closing Jenna's door. I could sense Jenna looking at me the whole car ride.

It was silent only the sound of my engine being heard. I was staring out the roads jaw clenched harshly occasionally pressing the Pedal harder making us speed when I replay the moment of them kicking Percy around making Jenna hold onto the seat tighter. I pull up to Percy's house putting my car in Park not even bothering to look at him knowing he isn't looking at me either. " I actually uhm am gonna get off here too help him clean up his wounds." I hear Jenna saying before leaving my car. I sigh and just sit in my car what feels like hours.

I finally decide on driving to a gas station to get me cigarettes. A little ding was heard when I entered the shop alarming the cashier that someone is here. "Yo pass me a box of Marlboro lights." I tell the cashier. He reaches for the box his eyes never leaving my face. "Wrestling match got a bit too far." I say chuckling. Realizing that I still had blood on my face. He smiled awkwardly to that and rang me up.
——-
12:07 Am

I get startled by my door ringing, I look who it is seeing Jenna on the other side of the door. "He-" I tried to say before she crashed her lips into mine making me shut up. I immediately kiss back. I signal her to jump and wrap her legs around my waist pushing her against the door. The kiss is rough and full of lust. She breaks the kiss looking into my eyes that were begging for pleasure. "That was totally hot what you did." She said catching her breath looking deeply in my eyes caressing my cheek that was full of blood. "Oh yeah?" I say playfully. Earning a smirk from her before she makes a move kissing and licking my cheeks.

I moan at that, fuckkk i didn't know she was this kinky. I hear her moan in my ear as her tongue comes in contact with the blood. She smashes her lips back into mine making me taste the blood as our tongue's fight for battle. In the process of that I walk up to the couch laying both of us down. I start teasing her with little pecks all over her body. She pulls her legs towards her, making my crotch hit her right in her center. "Just fuck me already." She says moaning. Grabbing me by my neck. "I want you to let out your anger out on me daddy." She whispers lowly in my ear kissing it after.

I look at her eyes making sure she really wants this. My doubts completely washing away when I see nothing but lust in her eyes. I roughly turn her around earning a moan out of her as a rip open her pants. Pulling out my member slowly but roughly sliding it in. Making us both moan in pleasure from the contact. I rock my hip back and forth grabbing her neck making her lean into me gripping my hair from behind. I thought the sound of blood dripping was the only thing that felt like music to my ears but I was wrong her moans are better than that. Seeing her pleasured and all over me was the best sight other than seeing dead bodies in front of me.

She pushed me down, her legs on either side of my waist. Turning over so she can ride my dick while looking at me. "Look at me when I'm cumming." She says her eyes low as she starts grinding on my dick. Making me gasp in pleasure "Fuckk." I groan closing my eyes in pleasure gripping her ass. "Open your eyes daddy." She says moaning. I look at her as she starts pacing up the motion, her baby hairs sticking onto her forehead, leaning back in pleasure throwing her head back while doing so, her eyes shut as she grips my shirt tightly for balance. "Oh fuckkk I'm about to cum." She says out of breath her eyes tightly shutting, as I feel her release her juices all over my dick.

Moans filling my ears, she rides out her high before lifting herself up, both of us groaning at the loss of contact. She adjusts her body before she takes my dick in her mouth never breaking eye contact. I moan at the feeling of her lips wrap around my member stroking it slowly. I grip her head making her pick up the pace throwing my head back in satisfaction. "I'm about to cum, fuckk." I moan looking down at her. " Fill my mouth with your cum daddy." sticking out her tongue still touching the tip of my dick. As soon as those words left her mouth I release my load into her mouth. "Fuckkk Jenna." I moan out looking deeply in her eyes.

She swallows every little drip of my cum smirking as she connects her lips with mine again. This time the kiss was more gentle and loving than our kisses before. We break the kiss when air becomes an issue. We smile at each other both of us not believing this really happened. "That was fun." She says smirking on my lap making me chuckle looking at her.

———
🤭
1214 Words.