Finding out ☁️

This is a request I got from someone a few weeks ago! (How everyone finds out about their relationship) I hope you enjoy :)
------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitos POV:

Kokichi and I have been dating for.. 3 weeks now? We're still in this damned killing game. I walked to his room to wake him up, He said he's always been an oversleeper, everyone just assumes he's "up to something" when he's late to breakfast (sometimes he is), so I'm trying to help him avoid that. I ring his doorbell and wait a minute for him to come out.

Kokichi steps out of his room

Kokichi opens the door and looks up at me. "Morning." He says pretty much half awake. "Morning my love~" that makes his eyes snap open and he looks down. I laugh and take his hand. "Idiot." I lean down and kiss his cheek "I'm your idiot." "Nishi~ you can be so corny. "

We got to the dining hall and I let go of Kokichis hand, not sure if he wanted people to know about the relationship. The second we walked in Miu stood up as if she had something important to say. "Well here come the lovebirds! " everyone turned around and all eyes we're on us. "What does Miu mean? " Gonta said in his usual curious voice. "This mornin' while I was leaving my room I saw these fukin' hoes flirting outside the liars room! " There was a moment of silence apart from Miu's snickering until Kokichi spoke up. "So what? We're pretty much all gay anyways, even the robot. " "Oh for fucks sake. " keebo replied.
...
"Now this is awkward as hell. Let's just sit down and eat. " kaito said, also trying to hide the fact he was blushing. "So I thought you two disliked each other? " Kirumi brought up.

"No? I mean.. "
"Maybe? "
"Nah"
"No."
------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know how to end this since I'm pretty crappy at writing fluff but I hope it was okay! :) (337 words)

" ------------------------------------------------------------I didn't know how to end this since I'm pretty crappy at writing fluff but I hope it was okay! :) (337 words)

ps. I'm probobly gonna be posting a smut soon.