Stars ☁️

This is sort of a remake of a past chapter I had but it's different too, enjoy! (❁´◡'❁)

Stars are beautiful, bright, and calming. Just looking at them brought a smile to Kaito's face. They helped him stay calm too, which is why he was sitting under them next to Kokichi.

Kaito looked over at Kokichi, blushed and then looked away. This repeated many times, No words were exchanged. Kokichi's eyes sparked slightly as he gazed up at the sky. He looked beautiful he always has.

Kaito's hand moved closer to Kokichi's hand but then retreated to its original position. He went to say something but then shut his mouth again. Was he sure about this? What would the others think if he dated Kokichi? No, he shouldn't think like that, he loves Kokichi but has never had the guts to tell him. Sure he's a horrible liar, and has done some pretty messed up stuff but.. Kaito still loves him. Once Kokichi opens up to someone, his softer side is revealed, that's something Kaito loves about him. Kokichi smiles more around him more than anyone else. He smiles genuinely instead of those creepy twisted smiles. He can relax around Kaito without feeling be will be judged. Well, most of the time.

Kaito finally mustered up enough confidence to place his hand on top of Kokichi's, shifting all of his body weight to the opposite hand anxiously. Kokichi noticed and turned his head, staring at their hands for a few seconds before turning back to where he was staring again, except now there was a light blush on his cheeks almost unnoticeable in the darkness.

Kokichi scooted closer to Kaito, now wrapping his hand around the others. That small action made the taller male stiffen up and blush redder. Kaito then felt a weight on his shoulder and saw Kokichi laying on him. Oh. My. Gosh. He felt like he could scream in utter joy. That action gave him a sudden rush of confidence and he spoke up. "Kokichi?" Kaito said quietly, breaking the peaceful silence as The shorter male turned his head to look at him. "Yes-" He was cut of by soft lips meeting his own slightly chapped ones.

Kokichi's lips fit with Kaitos perfectly as their hands moved to hold onto eachother.After minutes long of kissing they separated and looked into each others eyes, waiting for the other to break the silence. wind could be heard around them along with the rustling of plants. In the end, they both just started laughing at the now awkward but still somewhat comfortable silence, and how red each other's faces were. They were comfortable around each other, despite hating each other to death when they first met.

I feel like my views on this story have been going up so much in the past week or so. I pretty much forced myself to write this chapter but I'm not complaining, it's so wholesome. 🫶