Shower 🍋

Kokichis pov:

"Hey Kaito I'm gonna go hop into the shower. " I say to him. Then he replies "Do you mind if I come in with you? I was gonna take one tonight too." It's not uncommon for us to take showers together since both of us prefer to take showers after dinner. Most of the time it's pretty innocent. Stuff like washing each other's backs and throwing rubber ducks at each other. (It started when kaito was messing around trying to balance rubber ducks on his head and one fell onto mine so I chucked it at him.) Other times depending on our moods the showers can get heated. And no not because of the hot water.
"Yeah sure. " I reply and we walk to the bathroom. Kaito walked over to our collection of rubber ducks and patted each of their heads individually, then whispering "which one of you wants to get thrown at Kichi today?" I quickly turn my head to look at him and he has that stupid adorable smirk on his face as if he's trying to hold back laughter. "Oh for fucks sake Kaito. " I reply.

We both undress. We see each other naked a lot but it can still be awkward. We both step into the shower and I turn the water on. I jump back and squeal when I realise how cold the water is. When I jumped back I fell onto Kaito and he catched me by grabbing onto my hips.

I feel something hard against my lower back and quickly realise he had a boner. "D-do you want me to help with that?" I offer, stuttering a bit. He mutters a yes,  always been a bit shy when it comes to stuff like this. Only when it's so sudden though.

I blush and kneel down to the floor of the shower. I take his dick in my hand and start slowly stroaking, my cheeks turning a light shade of red. I slowly lick the tip and swirl my tongue around it. He groans quietly as I continue. I wrap my lips around his dick and take it down my throat. "Ah.." Kaito let's out a moan and grips the bar on the side of the shower. I continue to suck and at some point he grabs onto my hair with the hand that he isn't using to support himself. I start to tease him again my stroaking him and quickly swirling my tongue around the tip. He moans my name in the most hot way you could imagine. "Kokichi.. I'm- Hah~" he cuts himself off with a moan as he cums deep in my throat, panting heavily.

I slowly stand up and quickly realize that I'm hard now too. Kaito quickly pins me against the shower wall. It's a good thing we have a mat on the floor of the shower or else we would have gone falling to the floor like idiots. He starts kissing me while quickly stroaking me. I turn into a moaning mess and cum not even a minute in. We both pull away from the kiss, needing air.

We did what we actually went in the shower for and watched movies for a few hours before we went to bed. we ended up going to sleep around 2am and all that time nothing about the shower was brought up.
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this was a bit rushed. I was gonna have them actually do it but I was too lazy.

Have a good day/night!!