Head-cannons!!

Again, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while lol but I thought of some more head-cannons in math so here! :)
------------------------------------------------------------

-They have matching bracelets to make them think of eachother! Kokichis is purple with little planet charms on it and it has a heart with a K inside, Kaitos is a lighter shade of purple and it has little dice charms and a heart with a K inside aswell.

-They shamelessly cuddle in public.

-Whenever they put on horror movies Kaito always clings to Kokichi screaming white Kokichi stares blankly at the screen patting his back.

-Kokichi wraps his hole body around one of Kaitos legs when he has to go somewhere.

-They paint each other's nails although kaito can be really bad at it sometimes.

-They both steal each other's caloghns/perfumes and spray it on their pillows. Both of them know that the other does it but chooses not to tell them because they don't think that they know that they know. (That was to confusing to type)

-Kaito has shaky hands and Kokichi has still hands as long as he's not panicking.

-Kaito has balance issues and stumbles sometimes, kokichi makes fun of him for it in a joking way.

-They thought at one point that they were so sneaky about being in a relationship but it was the most obvious thing ever.

-kaito gets frustrated because Kokichi can wear his clothes but he can't wear Kokichis because their to small.

-Kaito doesn't know the difference between There, Their, and They're (neither do I)

-They kick eachother under the table in public as a joke but then start laughing about it and everyone around them gets so confused as to why their laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------

DAMN that was a lot of head-cannons

Anyways take your chapter-ly meme

ALSO TYSM FOR SO MANY READS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! <3