Seeing stars 🍋

!! This is a smut if you couldn't tell, and both characters are aged up!!

Kinks: A little degrading, choking, and light spanking.
------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichis POV:

Kaito and I were sitting at a table with Kaede, Rantaro, and Shuchi. Just hanging out with nothing much better to do. We talked about our interests which most of us had a lot in common, until I felt a hand on my thigh. Slowly rubbing it. I quickly noticed it was Kaitos hand and I looked up at him, he was still talking as if he wasn't groping my fucking thigh right now. His hand slowly drifted in a different direction towards my inner thigh, causing me to shut my legs and let out a whimper. I quickly covered my mouth like nothing had happened and looked up at Kaito again. This time he had a small smirk on his face and glanced towards me.

"Kokichi are you alright? " Kaede asked me. She's most likely referring to the whimper. I hoped that nobody had heard it. I quickly think up an excuse and respond. "Oh it's nothing. It's just- a bit warm in here.. I think I might get going heh- I'm not feeling too well. " Dammit. That was a pretty obvious lie, even for me. "Oh alright. " Kaede responded. "I'll get going too guys. Y'know since me and Kokichi live at the same house. Bye! " Kaito added as he stuffed his phone in his pocket. Everyone said their goodbyes and we left Shuichi and Rantaros house. (SAIMAMI MOMENT!? sorry I had to.)

When Kaito and I got outside he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss back. He rubs my thigh again and I let out a small moan, breaking the kiss. "Didn't know you had sensitive thighs. " He looked down at me and I replied. "How about we continue this at our place? It would be pretty weird if we were to do this right outside someone's house. " Kaito just grabbed my hand and lead me to the car. We both got in, and drove the short drive back to our house.

When Kaito and I arrived and stepped in he pinned me against the wall and kissed me again, Much rougher this time. "Mm-" I moaned as he bit my lip and slid his tongue into my mouth. I let him dominate me fairly quick, just being desperate after being teased and having to wait out the drive. He started leading us to the bedroom, not breaking the kiss the whole way there and he pinned me down on the bed, my hands by the sides of my head. He shoved his tongue back in my mouth and continued kissing me, this time also grinding his erection against mine as we both let out soft muffled moans. He pulls away and looks at me, asking for consent to continue. I knod, my face dusted red with blush as I cover my face with my arm to hide it. He slowly undressed both of us until were left in nothing but our boxers. He starts twisting and pulling one of my nipples softly. "Mhn- kaito.. " I moan as he starts sucking on the other. "Ah.. " after a minute he stops and takes off his boxers, I blush harder. He has a huge boner, pre-cum dripping from his tip. He stopped pinning me down and sat back against the headboard. I get what he's trying to do and move to where he's sitting on the bed. I slowly lower my head and lick the tip. He whimpers and looks down at me, blushing. I swirl my tongue around it making him twitch and grab my hair. I continue teasing him until he shoves my head down, making his dick go deep in my throat. "Mh-!" "That's what you get for teasing~" he says as he lightly pulls my hair. I start bobbing my head and he gasps. I Bob my head a bit faster and he starts thrusting upwards, slightly choking me. "K-Kichi~ fuck.. I'm gonna-" he gets cut off by his own moan as he cums deep in my throat. I swallow most of it, a little getting on my face. I take my thumb and lick it off. He pins me down again and takes off my boxers. "Well someone's exited~" he says in a teasing voice. he takes out lube and coats his fingers in it, looking at me lovingly to ask for consent again. Again, I knod and he sticks a finger in. "Gh.. " I moan in a pain-pleasure. He thrusts his finger in and out of me and after ainute or so, adds another. He curls his fingers inside of me and I let out a loud moan, throwing my head back. He takes his fingers out of me and positions his dick at my hole. "Beg for it. " he says seductively. "P-please~" I say. "Your gonna need to beg more than that whore~"  he replies and squeezes my thigh lightly. "Please! F-fuck me so hard I'll be screaming your name! Make sure I won't be able to walk for weeks-! Make me your dirty whore~!!" I say while blushing a deep red. "Such slutty things you say.. " he says, flipping us over so I'm on my hands and knees and pushes into me roughly. "Ah! " I moan in pure pleasure. He starts thrusting fast as I moan and grip the bedsheets. He spanks my ass lightly. "Gh~! Yes! Spank me more- ah! " I moan again as he spanks me again, a bit harder this time. "Moan like the slut you are. " He says and spanks me one more time, then thrusts right on my prostate. "Mhn~ yes!! Right there..! " I say as he repositions to hit that exact spot each time. My eyes tear up from pleasure and I'm seeing stars. My arms give out and I grab onto a pillow. He holds my hips for support and his thrusts slow down a bit. "Kichi I'm close.." "M-me to-gah! " he starts pumping me at the same pace as his thrusts and we both release at the same time. We both fall down on the bed, panting and gasping for air. He pulls out of me and I moan softly. I lay on him and hug him close. "I love you so much Kichi, more than anything. " he says as he pulls the blanket over us. "I love you to. " I say sleepily. We both pass out within a matter of minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't sure exactly how to end it. This is a bit scary for me since it's my first time actually posting one of my smuts-

I'm prolly gonna start putting stupid memes at the end of these 💀 anyways have a good day/night!