Smile, for the end is near. 🌧

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I was taking a break and I forgot to announce it. I'm back now, so there should be more chapters coming out!

TW: Blood, death, Mentions of S/H. (The s/h will be in detail btw.)

So much has gone down in the past few hours. All of the events that had happened in this killing game.. Everything that the purple haired boy had done has been for good reason. Take it as you will, but everything that he has done has benefited everyone in the end.. Well.. Maybe some of it was for his personal entertainment. The one person that everyone in this so-called "game" had hated the most, was now inching closer to his demise.

"Okay I'll pull out the arrow on 3, alright?" Kaito announced to Kokichi, who just nodded. Seemingly deep in thought. "1.." Kaito pulled out the arrow at two, causing Kokichi to inhale sharply. "Ow! You said you would pull it out at 3." Kokichi said in slight annoyance. "oh well I guess I lied Kokichi." Kaito responded with a chuckle that he tried to hold in. "...Fair enough." The shorter of the two admitted. "Sorry." Kaito whispered. That made Kokichi grin. It seemed like whenever Kaito made an attempt to be rude to someone he ended up feeling bad anyways. Even if the person is a total bitch.

In a few minutes Kokichi was about to take his shirt off. He hesitated. Would Kaito care about what he sees..? Not like it would really matter.. He was about to meet his end anyways. Kaito noticed his classmates hesitation and tapped him on the shoulder. "Are you okay?" Kokichi snapped back to reality and looked over at Kaito. "Oh.. Yeah. Just thinking." He removed his shirt slowly, setting it off to the side. Kaito who had been looking down at his hands turned his head to the side and his eyes widened. Varieties of different cuts flooded his arms and chest. Some are burns made with a lighter or matches, most of the cuts seemingly made with pocket knives or shards of glass. There was one that had stitches holding it together running across his upper arm. The skin around his cuts was fleshy and slightly red. Kokichi turned his head away from Kaito, embarrassed that he had to see that. They were both silent for a few minutes until Kokichi felt strong arms wrap around him.

Kokichi laid in his arms silently, with how comfortable Kokichi had seemed to be being held by Kaito, anyone could assume their lovers, but that's only something they could dream of. Kaito waited for Kokichi to pull away first, heck he was going to die in a few minutes, the least he could do was give him a proper hug. Kokichi pulled away after a little over 5 minutes.

Kokichi wiped his eyes and silently thanked Kaito, who smiled warmly at him. Kokichi can't remember the last time that somebody smiled at him.. It was almost comforting knowing that there was one person in this damned place that took him seriously.

In no time at all Kokichi was laying on top of Kaitos coat underneath the object that would soon crush him. "Are you ready..?" Kaito asked, Waiting patiently for the response. "Was I boring..?" Kokichi asked, tears welling up in his eyes. "No, Not in the slightest Kokichi." Kaito responded with another small smile. Kokichi took a deep breath. "I'm ready." He announced, exhaling as he was crushed, his blood splattering a little outside of the press.

Kaito stood there silently, tears running down his face. He trembled and shook as he fell down to his knees, covering his mouth as he cried for the troubled purple haired "nuisance". " I love you Kokichi."

This was getting a bit rushed at the end, but I do want to say that one part of this chapter was inspired by this fan art that was found on Pinterest!

Looks like there's a watermark at the bottom, so if anyone knows the artist feel free to comment their user or tag them <3

This is also a bit of a remake of my chapter, "Was I boring?"

Have a good day/night!!