chapter 2

(ik the photo is abt lo'ak but shush he looks etheral in this)

The Sully's were finally done unpacking their stuff. I saw the kids come out of their Marui's. I was looking for one person in particular. Neteyam. Ever since I laid my eyes on him, I couldn't get enough of him. His looks were jaw dropping that nobody could ever stand it. Not even a single person.

I made eye contact with Neteyam until he looked away while blushing. I smiled at him and gave him a wave. A teenage girl I assumed that was the oldest sister of the Sully's gagged at what she had just seen. I giggled slightly at her reaction and turned to walk to a small cliff.

"First of all, we will be swimming to see what you are capable of and what you need to learn" Tsireya said while looking at someone. Lo'ak to be in particular. I saw this and wiggled my eyebrows at her while she nudged me and started whining. I rolled my eyes at her whining and walked to the edge of the cliff.

I dove into the water peacefully and flawlessly with my siblings and Rotxo. I swam a little bit far from the cliff to where I couldn't be seen from the cliff. I watched as they jumped in chaotically and crazily while me and Tsireya laughed.

——————
Neteyam's POV

Me and my siblings jumped into the water like a mess. Tuk was a little hesitant about diving but I gave her a reassuring smile which gave her confidence to jump in. I turned around to see Y/N laughing at out foolishness. My smile was now very big due to her pretty perfect smile.

Luckily, nobody saw that. Well that was what I thought until I saw Aonung glaring doggers at me which was a sign to back off from his sister. I gave him a worried smile as a reply.

We were exploring the reef and ocean animals while they were introducing us it. They were talking with their hands which made me very confused. I realized that I was running out of breath and so were my siblings. We rose up from the water to take a big breath.

———————————-
Nobody's POV

Aonung and Rotxo looked at Y/N and Tsireya with confused looks on their faces. Aonung signed "What are they doing" with a confused look on his face. "They are taking a breath from swimming under water" Y/N signed with a "Are you serious look on my face". Neteyam went down to take a look at them. "Come swim with us again" Y/N signed. Neteyam didn't know what she was saying to him.

She shook her head and went to resurface. "Wait for us! You guys are to fast" Tuk said exhaustedly. Y/N giggled at her cuteness and nodded her head at her. "You guys are not good at swimming, maybe with trees"- He got cut off by a smack to his head by Tsireya. A small ouch came out of Rotxo's mouth.

It was getting dark and late. They would be having a dinner with the Sully's around eclipse. "Alright, practice is over now. We will continue later tomorrow" Aonung said. "Wait, where is Kiri" Rotxo said in a worried tone. "She must have been exploring by herself. Everyone split up" Y/N said.

Everyone went out looking for Kiri. Y/N, Tuk, and Neteyam were in a small group trying to look for her. Y/N waved her hands to capture Neteyam's attention. She found Kiri observing the creatures and plants. Kiri had a big grin on her face as she was exploring. "How could she hold her breath for that long" Y/N questioned in her mind. She was impressed by her skills though.

———————————

It was now eclipse and everyone had been gathered around at the table. Neytiri cooked some clam and fish while Ronal cooked octopus and squid. They did their prayers and started eating. "Woah it taste so good" Tuk exclaimed excitedly with a big smile. We giggled at her cute reaction. Y/N could feel a burning gaze getting aimed at her.

She could tell it was Neteyam. She looked at him making eye contact. They looked fiercely into each others eyes. Kiri, Aonung, Lo'ak, and Tsireya all noticed this. Kiri was about to gag, Aonung was sending glares at him, Lo'ak smirked, and Tsireya laughed. It took the two awhile to break eye contact.

After they all ate dinner they all went back to the shore and played for awhile. "Hey, meet me at the shore when the sun starts rising" Y/N whispers to Neteyam. He smiles and nods his head. "Y/N help me and Kiri!" Tuk said with a bright smile. "Okay okay" Y/N responded. She went up to them and started helping them make a sand castle. "Now we need a small river path that leads to the castle" Kiri exclaimed while focusing on the river they were making.

"Let me fill the bucket up" Y/N said while grabbing the bucket and filling it up with water. "Pour it in slowly but not too much water" Tuk said. "I will gather shells to decorate it with" Y/N said while grabbing shells. Y/N came back with lots of colorful and pretty shells. She scattered them around the castle. "Kids! It's time to go to bed!" Neytiri shouted at them.

"Awhh but I don't wanna go to bed yet" Tuk whined. "You can play again tomorrow Tuk" Neytiri said while picking Tuk up. "We will play again tomorrow Tuk" Y/N said while giving her a reassuring smile. Tuk let out a defeated sigh "Alright fine" she said while nuzzling into her mom.

-----------------------------------

oh em gee......... im obsessed w avatar fr 😔😔

anyways im gonna do chapter 3 n 4 before I lose motivation 😘🤰

I might not be updating a lot bc of school but ill try my best to 😊

anyways love you guys 😉😘