chapter 8

(I might not post a chapter everyday no more cs im writing more chapters which means im basically planning ahead)

I looked at Neteyam who was already staring at me. He gave me a small smile and went to comfort Kiri. I returned the smile back and grabbed my stuff, heading out their marui. Eclipse was close, which meant it was almost time to eat dinner. "Y/N! Dinner is ready!" Mother yelled from afar. "Coming mom!" I yelled back lazily.

I was tired from what happened today, literally I was exhausted. I went to the infirmary and dropped my basket, exiting the door to go to my marui. "Y/N! Where were you?" Aonung asked suspiciously. "I was dropping off my stuff at the infirmary" I replied while wiping my stomach with a cloth since there was some dirt.

"Alright.." Aonung said cleary suspicious of me. I was completely telling the truth. He probably thinks I was with some guy. I went over to the dining area and sat down. "My favorite!" Tsireya exclaimed while jogging to the smell of the food. "I don't know how you find this delicious. It's boiled fish" I whispered to her with a disgusted face.

"Be grateful Y/N" Tsireya whispered back to me. I rolled my eyes, hoping no one saw that which nobody did. I was lucky there was other dishes mother made. She knows very well that I don't like fish at all. "There's squid!" I said, a smile forming on my face. "It's also fried" Father said before taking a bite of chili.

I laughed and ate my food. I was stuffed after all the food mother made. I skipped lunch and break today so I was hungrier than usual. I went to the infirmary and picked up my basket that I left on the floor. I unpacked all the stuff I didn't use and placed it back where it belonged.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming at my direction. I turned around to see Neteyam leaning in the door way. "Do you need anything?" I asked turning my back on him to organize and restock on some supplies. "I just wanted to thank you for saving my sister" He said while exploring the room a bit.

I chuckled softly "You know you don't have to thank me many times. I saved your sister because I care for her and it's my duties". "I know. I owe you for it now". "You don't owe me anything Neteyam. It's my duty to take care of my people or even people that aren't my people" I said softly while putting away my basket.

He walked up to me, pulling my arm to turn me to face him. "May I?" Neteyam said while looking at me deeply into my eyes. I nodded and I immediately felt his lips on mine. I guess he's been craving this for a long time. He kissed me roughly but softly at the same time. His lips were soft, it was soft as a baby's skin.

I would die to feel his lips against mines everyday. We pulled away from the kiss, panting heavily. A big smile painted across his face which made me smile. "That was amazing Neteyam" I said while he slid his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "You know, ever since I laid my eyes on you the first time I saw you, it was like Eywa had chosen us to mate" He said.

"Well, let's be mates then" I said staring into his yellow eyes admiring them. He smirked and pulled out his braid. I followed and pulled out mine. We made eye contact and connected our queues together. I felt a wave of energy go through my body. I smiled at him which he returned back and kissed him.

"I love you Neteyam" I said. "I love you more Y/N" He said back which made me smile. We returned back to our own marui's so that no one would get suspicious with us. It was past eclipse which meant it was time for bed. I washed up at the shore and went to my bed. I closed my eyes dozing off, thinking of what just happened to me. I went to sleep with a smile planted on my face.

—————————————

I woke up to the sound of cheer and laughter. I had remember going back to my marui. Memories of what happened last night flooded in my mind. I went to go inspect what was going outside. "Our sisters and brothers have returned!" Father said while standing on a rock with a big smile planted on his face. My eyes widened and immediately went to look for Neteyam. It was a opportunity for him to meet my tulkun, Sienna.

We haven't seen eachother for more than a year due to migration. I saw Neteyam and yelled for him to come. "Neteyam! Over here!" waving my hands up in the air. He quickly ran over to me, "Whats up?" He asked me. "You can finally meet my spirit sister, Sienna" I said with a big smile on my face. I took his hands in mines and went to find Sienna.

We finally found her and walked up to her. "How are you sister?" I hand signed. "I am doing good. What about you?" She let out a sound that they make while communicating. "I am doing good sister" I signed to her. She let out a sound in response. "Who is this young fine boy?" She asked. "He is my mate for life" I smiled. "Wow, you are growing up to fast" She said making me laugh. "How come he is different from Metkayina people?" She questioned.

I looked at Neteyam who was staring at me with a smile. "He is from the Omaticaya clan" I signed proudly with big smile.

————————————-
Time Skip

"When will I get my own brother tulkun?" Neteyam said while hugging my arm close to him. "Soon Neteyam, soon" I said while holding his hands. "What about a baby?" Neteyam said trying not to smirk. I slapped his arm and turned to face him. "We are to young. Maybe in the future but not right now" I said. I heard Neteyam snickering while covering his mouth with his hand.

I smacked him again but on his head this time behind his head. "Oww that hurts Y/N" Neteyam said while rubbing the area I smacked. I laughed and continued walking. I saw my father walking up to the Sully's marui. I had a frown planted on my face on why my father was there. Neteyam saw to and we went behind a tree to hear their conversation.

——————————————-
Nobody's POV

"What is wrong?" Jake asked Tonowari. "The sky people are looking for you, south. They have a fluent boy that speaks Na'vi" Tonowari said. "Spider" Neteyam muttered. Y/N turned to look at him and then looked back at the two adults. "Did they kill anybody?" Jake asked, starting to get worried. "Not yet. I told them not to tell them where you are".

Y/N gasped and what she heard and ran to her marui. She isolated herself in her room, scared of what will be happening. "What if the people get killed? What if we all die?" Y/N thought in her mind. She couldn't imagine her people dying, even her loved ones. She was scared for what would happen next.

——————————————

I FINALLY HAVE SOME MOTIVATION IN ME TO WRITE AGAINN YAYYY

get ready for what will happen next in the next chapters 😉😉

dw i prob wont kill any of the main characters off (cant promise nothing 😔)

anyways hopefully y'all enjoyed!!