chapter 5

Y/N's POV

(when the characters are thinking in their mind the text r bold)

I saw my brother Aonung getting his ear dragged by Neteyam. I walked a little bit closer so I could hear their conversation. "Tell him what you told me" Aonung hissed in pain and eventually opened his mouth "I took him outside the reef.." with his head down holding his ear in pain. Nobody was allowed outside the reef because of the danger it held. My eyes widened as I was processing what he had just said. "Lo'ak! He has returned" their father said while running up to him. I followed him and saw a big crowd gathering around them. My father came with Aonung following behind him. "I am very sorry Mr. Sully for my son's actions. He knows better than to take a newcomer outside the reef" He said while glaring at Aonung.

"Apologize to him, now" Father said with an angry tone. Aonung was about to apologize until Lo'ak spoke up. "No sir, it was my fault. I insisted on going outside the reef. The blame is mine" I frowned in confusion. "Why was Lo'ak taking the blame even though it was not his fault?" I let out a deep sigh. "I will have a talk to them later". "I pray to Eywa that I won't pluck the eyes out of my youngest son" Neytiri said angrily while pretending to pluck Lo'aks eyes. I left them to be and went to my marui.

I went to change my clothes since my top and bottoms had some dirt on them. Suddenly someone knocked on my door. "Who's there?" I yelled. "It's me, Tsireya" They replied back. "What do you need?" I asked while changing my bottoms. "Aonung is getting grounded by father. He can't go outside of the marui for 3 days" She said while leaning against the door. I tightened my bottoms and went out.

"He can't help the newcomers for a week?" I asked while fixing my hair a bit. "No, he can't even do anything besides stay in the marui" I looked at her and sighed. "They are gonna be a handful with a person out. Rotxo won't even help us, he only comes to play with Aonung" I said with a sad face. "I know, at least they won't be annoying when we hang out with Neteyam and Lo'ak" She said while smirking. "I heard that!" Aonung said from afar. We giggled and went to find him.

"When Lo'ak said that after returning, was it true?" I asked with a serious face. "I can't answer that. You would probably tell mother and father" He said without looking at me. I sighed patting his shoulder. "Alright, you don't have to tell me" I said while walking away with Tsireya following me from behind. Lo'ak suddenly came out of nowhere."Tsireya! Come hang out with me" He said with a big grin on his face. Tsireya looked at me for permission. I nodded and she gave me a smile.

--------------------------------------------

I went to an area that had multiple trees surrounding it. I would usually go there if I was feeling moody. I suddenly thought of Neteyam. "I haven't talked to him since the incident of what happened between Aonung and Lo'ak". A thought came to my head saying to talk to him. I wondered if I should actually talk to him. A part of me said to talk to him and that I missed him and the other part said to not talk to him. I listened to the part of me that wanted to talk to him. I went around the village to find him. I found him sitting on a rock at the shore. I cleared my throat to catch his attention which worked.

I smiled at him and sat next to him on the rock. "So, what happened after I left the incident?" I asked with a curious face. "We basically got punished or grounded by our parents" He looked at the sunset while fiddling with his fingers. I hummed in response and looked at him. I looked at his features, analyzing him carefully. I haven't seen him up this close before. He looked breathtaking as I scanned his face. His yellow eyes were so beautiful. I realized he was staring at me, also analyzing my features.

I suddenly got shy and looked away blushing. He laughed and lifted my chin up. "You know, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I had felt this connection between us" He said while staring deeply into my eyes. "It was like, we were destined to be" He said while smiling. I smiled back at him, not knowing that our faces were inches away. I looked at his lips while he looked at mine. He looked at me for permission. I nodded and he instantly kissed me.

It was a slow and gentle kiss. I had never had my first kiss but I went with it anyway. His lips were soft and tasty. I would crave to feel and taste them everyday. I could feel him smile through the kiss. My stomach felt like it had fireworks going on. I folded for this guy every time I think, see, dream, about him. We pulled away from the kiss exhausted. We were a panting mess breathing heavily. I looked at him smiling while he smirked. "That was amazing Y/N" He said while staring into my eyes. I blushed and giggled while agreeing with him.

We went back to our own Maui's, our family probably wondering where we were. I couldn't stop thinking about him after that moment. Every time I did I would be smiling, giggling, or blushing. Tsireya and Aonung would look at me like I was crazy. I mean I wouldn't blame them, I was going crazy for Neteyam.

-------------------------------------------

this chapter was a kinda short again but I hope u guys enjoyed!! 😋😊

anyways im getting busier each day so I prob will fall behind my schedule of trying to post a chapter each day

I try to make two chapters a day but post only one so that I could entertain u guys 😭

I hope u guys have a wonderful day!! lots of love ❤️❤️

- author