chapter 6

(sorry for not uploading!! thank you for 200 reads 🙈)

I had awaken from my sleep before sunrise had came. I got up and washed my face in the ocean. I went to my ilu who had already awoken from her sleep. I grabbed a bucket and a saddle to go hunting for food. I put the saddle on Ionia and grabbed my spear. We went far away but close enough that we could still see the village.

I went underwater and left the bucket on my ilu so that I wouldn't have to hold it underwater. I saw a big fish and got my spear ready to throw it at. I plunged my spear at the fish and hit it. Before I could swim to get it I saw a bigger fish come and eat it. I groaned in frustration and grabbed my spear that was floating in the water.

To my surprise I saw Neteyam next to my ilu. "Hey, what are you doing out here this early?" He asked. "I am hunting for food. I usually wake up this early to complete my chores" I said while hopping back onto my ilu. I made a gesture that meant for him to follow me and he nodded. We went back to the village and feed our ilu's some fish.

"It's a beautiful day today" Neteyam said to clear up some of the awkward tension between us. "Yeah, hopefully everything goes well today. We don't need any more incidents no more" I said while stroking my ilu's head. She made a sound in response which made me giggle.

—————————————-
Nobody's POV

Y/N didn't realize Neteyam was staring at her until she turned around to face her. They stared into each others eyes and held eye contact for a good minute. Every time they would make eye contact, it felt like fireworks were starting to play and sparks would be in each other's eyes. They didn't know how to describe this feeling. They broke eye contact when Ronal called Y/N. "Come help me grind this weed up" She said and Y/N ran to her. She waved at Neteyam and he waved back with a smile.

Y/N got the weed and put it in the pot grinding and mushing it up until it was like a powdery texture. This weed was used to help heal wounds and scars. She was next in line to be tsahik and she needed practice so that she could be a good tsahik to their village. "Y/N get the paste and mix it up" Ronal said while making some bandages out of leafs. She grabbed the paste and mixed it up until it was a buttery consistence.

She put the paste in a container and sealed the lid tight. "Anything else mother?" She asked while exploring the infirmary. "Can you go to the weapons area and sharpen the spears?" Ronal said while cleaning up the table. She nodded in response and walked to the weapons area. Y/N grabbed a stone which was used to sharpen our spears. She started sharpening each weapon one by one until she was done. Y/N turned around and saw Tsireya walking in with Lo'ak.

She saw her laughing and holding hands with him. Y/N frowned at hid behind a tree nearby, watching there every moment closely. "You know, I love you very much Tsireya" Lo'ak said while caressing her cheek. She blushed "I love you more Lo'ak" she said and Lo'ak kissed her. Y/N widened her eyes and felt like throwing up in the moment. She tried not to laugh when Tsireya was clearly very flustered.

"Ah, I see my sister has fallen in love" Y/N mumbled quietly but loud enough that they heard. "Who's there? Come out who ever you are" They said while looking around the place. Y/N let out a small laugh which made Lo'ak and Tsireya snap their head too. "Y/N? Aonung? Show yourself, you have been caught" Tsireya said with an eyebrow raised up. "Fine fine, you caught me" Y/N said coming out of her hiding spot, raising her hands up, surrendering. "How long have you've been here?" Lo'ak said. "Long enough that I've saw everything you guys did" Y/N said while holding her mouth, trying not to throw up at what she had just saw.

They made a deal with Y/N to not tell others what had happened. In return Y/N would get her scut work and chores completed by Tsireya besides her royal and tsahik duties. Lo'ak had to hunt food for Y/N until they revealed that they were dating. Y/N tried her best to hide that they were dating but made it very obvious that they were.

"Let's go to our Spirit Tree!" Tsireya exclaimed happily while a big smile. They all agreed and went on our ilu's. Neteyam had already been there since Y/N took him to see it. Neteyam and Y/N snuck some quick eye contact during the ride since they haven't knew that they went out together to see it.

Once they arrived to the Cove of the Ancestors, they went underwater and swam. All the Sully siblings except Neteyam were amazed by the tree. It was very different from their tree in their home. They connected their queues and made a tsaheylu. Y/N watched from the back to make sure everyone was safe and that they weren't having any troubles.

It was going well until Kiri had suffered a seizure. The tree was glowing like crazy and flickering. Y/N was the first on to take action and swam to her as quick as possible. Neteyam then came and swam her up to the surface. "She had a seizure!" Y/N said while checking her pulse. "Her pulse is weak but there" She said while getting Kiri on her ilu. Neteyam performed mouth to mouth and got in his ilu. The rest followed along the two that were going as fast as possible. "Faster Ionia!" Y/N yelled which made her ilu go to her speed limits.

"It's ok Kiri, it will be ok" Y/N said while putting one hand on Kiri's head and the other on her ilu's handle.

——————————————

half of this is very rushed since i had to go to bed early (i slept around 11 pm yesterday) 🤧😔

i might not make chapters as quick as possible n complete them quick due to school 😭😭

semester 2 had js started and this is our first full week of school so that means more work

I GOT ALL A'S EXCEPT FOR MATH WHICH IS A B+ (88) I DID SO GOOD

anyways no school next monday so ill prob get more work done for this book 😘😜🤰

love you babi's, do good n well if u got school! behave or else u get in trouble 😡