chapter 3

(im watching avatar 1 rn n im abt to kill those oompa loompa big forheaded ugly ahh ppl straight up especially colonel grandpa wtv his name is like btc how tf r u sill alive u look like ur 100 yrs old tf.)

Y/N'S POV

My family finally fell asleep while I stayed up. I went to the shore and saw Neteyam sitting on a rock. I smiled and walked up to him. "Boo" I said to him. He quickly turned around and smiled at me. "Hi Y/N" He said. "Hi Neteyam" I replied back. I gestured him to follow me which he nodded to.

I took him to the beach for a small quick swim to get to spend time with him. I hopped onto Ionia and grabbed Neteyam's hand telling him to hop on as well. We traveled until I saw a glowing cove which was the Cove of the Ancestors. I grabbed Neteyam's hand making him jump from the sudden contact. "This is our Spirit Tree" I said while in awe of the Spirit Tree. "Woah, this is way different than ours" He said shocked and surprised.

I laughed and went underwater to the Spirit Tree. He followed me until we were close enough to it. I took out my queue and connected it to the tree to make a tsaheylu. I felt a shock going through my body as I felt a small wave energy go though me. Neteyam copied what I did and made a tsaheylu with his queue. I watched as he felt a big wave of energy go though him.

If you receive a big way of energy go through you, it is because you never connected your queue to a different tree and was your first time conn. If you receive a small energy wave through you, it is because you have connected your queue to the tree many or multiple times.

I closed my eyes as I saw old childhood memories of me. I smiled as multiple memories of me as a child showed up. I saw me as a child meeting Ionia (my ilu) for the first time. I was excited when I first rode her. As my first time riding, I was really good at it. I saw another memory of me meeting Isah, my skimwing. I opened my eyes as I saw Neteyam still going through his memories.

I smiled as I watched him see his childhood memories. He suddenly opened his eyes and was amazed at what he saw. He suddenly was running out of air so I grabbed his hands and pulled him up onto the water.

It was almost time for my parents to awake so we went back home and snuck into our Marui's. I walked in my Marui to see that my family was still asleep. I went to my room and went back to bed dozing off while thinking about what happened earlier. I smiled as I went to sleep.

---------------------------------

I woke up a little bit late due to going out with Neteyam. Tsireya was shaking my arm "Wake up Y/N, we are gonna miss helping the newcomers kids if you do not wake up!" she said while frantically shaking my arm. "Oh my gosh, I am up! Okay?" I said while hissing. I sat up while holding my arm in pain due to her shaking me intensely. I went to the shore and washed my face to get any dirty stuff off my face.

I saw Kiri and Loa's coming over to us. I start smirking after realizing that Tsireya and Lo'ak were making intense eye contact. I look at Kiri giving her a look and stare. She just rolled her eyes and started laughing at my childishness. Kiri slapped Lo'ak on his head which made him break eye contact with Tsireya. I nudged Tsireya saying "I see what is going on between you guys. Don't think we won't notice it" while smirking more.

Tuk and Neteyam started walking over to us with some fruits in their hands. "I got some fruits for you guys incase your hungry" Tuk said while smiling. I grabbed a apple from her hand and bit into it. My eyes widened from the deliciousness as I started eating more. Neteyam started smiling at me as I ate the apple happily. I quickly finished the apple and threw it away into a trash can.

"Alright, today we will be learning on how to ride and bond with a ilu" Tsireya said while Aonung and Rotxo arrived to the shore. "You are late Aonung and Rotxo" I said while going near the deck. "Whatever Ms. Perfect" Rotxo rolled his eyes while Aonung laughed silently. I glared at the two which gave shivers down their spines. It was true, I was Ms. Perfect. I was the oldest daughter of Tonowari and Ronal which meant I had a lot of responsibilities.

I made a sound that made my ilu swim to me. I grabbed a saddle from the rack/stand and put it on Ionia. I sat on her while the my siblings and Rotxo called their ilu's. "Now, split up into pairs" I said while stroking Ionia's head. I paired up with Neteyam and began the lesson. I could hear Tuk whining as she was paired up with Rotxo. I mean I wouldn't blame her, I would not like to be paired with Rotxo.

"Neteyam, make the sound to get the ilu" I said while feeling his eyes burn through my sides. He made the sound but failed. I giggled while he started getting flustered from embarrassment. "It is okay if you fail the first time. Try again Neteyam" I said with a reassuring smile. He tried again and it worked. A ilu with green and blue colored patterns came up. "Woah, is it a girl or boy?" He asked. "It is a boy" I replied while stroking the ilu. He decided to name it Ezra.

"Now, get your queue and make the tsaheylu (bond)" I said while feeding my ilu fish. He made the bond while I grabbed a saddle for him to ride on. "Feel his energy. Feel him. When you are ready tell him what to do in your mind" I said while looking into his eyes smiling. He suddenly went into the water and started riding him. He was a little off with his angle and fell off.

---------------------------------

Nobody's POV

Neteyam lost his grip on his ilu and fell off into the water. His ilu went back to the shore and left him behind. Y/N started laughing her butt off. Neteyam went to the surface of the water and saw Y/N laughing from afar. He was smiling but was slightly embarrassed of what happened. He swam back to the shore quickly and went back onto his ilu. "Go slowly Nete, take your time, this is not a competition" Y/N said while giving a light and soft smile. He nodded and took off again but this time with success. He let out a cheerful yell and started laughing

A big smile snuck up onto Y/N's face. She let out a quiet chuckle and looked at him in awe. A sudden thought came to her mind. "What if I have feelings for Neteyam?" she thought. She thought of it for a bit. Just thinking of it made butterflies go into her stomach. She realized that she had fell for the newcomer. Even though it has been less than a week she had fallen for him. But what about Neteyam? Did he fall for her as well? Does he like her? Or love her? Who knows, maybe they are destined to be.

----------------------------------------

ahhhhhhh ive never had this much motivation to write this much chapters in one day

anyways its currently 5:25 pm rn n im abt to eat dinner soon 😋

im gonna make chapter 4 today n chapter 5 today or tmr

anyways love you guys!! mwah mwah 😘❤️