chapter 9

(if yall wanna watch avatar 1 or/n avatar the way of water go to goku.to) (lets hope we get no viruses 🙏🙏)

Nobody's POV

Y/N had skipped dinner and isolated herself in her room. "Y/N, you have been in your room since lunch. Are you alright?" Aonung said worried. Usually Aonung wasn't this caring toward his sisters but if anything was off about them he would get worried. "Everything is fine Aonung. Go away" Y/N said while hurling herself up in a ball. "Alright, if you need anything call me or Tsireya" His voice fading away. Y/N hummed and played with her queue.

"I'm worried for her. She hasn't came out of her room since lunch" Aonung said. "Me and Y/N overheard my father and your father talk about the threat from south. That is probably why she isn't coming out of her room" Neteyam said while fiddling with his fingers. Aonung sighed and was about to head out until he stopped at the doorway.

"I think I know how to get her out of her room" Aonung said, slowly turning around. Neteyam crossed his arms "Tell me how then". "Y/N has been wanting this gift for a long time. She would do anything for it" Aonung said while walking to a store.

———————————

Aonung walked out of the store with a bag in his hands, Neteyam following behind him carrying two other bags. They went back to Aonung's marui and went to Y/N's door, knocking on it. "Y/N! I got something you have been wanting for!" Aonung said while his voice was trailing off.

Y/N opened the door to take a peek and saw them holding bags of jewelry and some fried squid. "We are not giving you it until you come out of your room" Neteyam said with a slight smirk appearing on his face. Y/N groaned and went out of her room.

"Give me the bags, now" She demanded immediately. Aonung and Neteyam handed her the bags, watching her reaction carefully. Y/N opened the bag that Aonung had which contained a pearl necklace and a turquoise necklace. Her face lite up and a big grin appeared on Neteyam's face. He hasn't seen her happy for quite awhile.

"Thank you so much!" She hugged both the boys and they returned the hug back. "Now Y/N, you have some explaining to do" Aonung said while crossing his arms.

————————
Y/N'S POV

I heard sighs from both the guys standing in front of me. "Y/N, we will protect the people to keep them safe. You do not have to worry" Aonung said. It was true, I was scared of losing my loved ones. "I know but the thought of losing my home, my loved ones" I said while slowly trailing off. "Let's just get this off our minds now. It's getting dark soon" Neteyam said while walking out of my marui. He kisses me on my cheek and we say our goodbyes.

It was eclipse already, time has past so fast. The sully's have only stayed here in less than two months. I have already fallen for Neteyam in the time span given.

Little did I know something would be coming ahead, sending a warning.

—————————————

AUAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAM

this took me 2 or 3 weeks to finish.. im so lazy 😭

anyways hope yall enjoyed!! lots of love and goodnight (for me rn) ❤️❤️