chapter 10

(someone buy me dior lip oil 🙁🙏)

Y/N'S POV
————————
I had just woken up from my nap. I had woken up to my slumber by beautiful Eywa nature sounds. It was a very beautiful scene to wake up in. I went out of my room and went to wash up. I saw Kiri and Rotxo at the shore. "Strange" I thought to myself. Rotxo and Kiri would never get along.

I went way back to my memories and remembered when Rotxo was worried for Kiri when she had her seizure. I also remembered when Rotxo called out for Kiri when the Sully's first arrived. I smirked and knew what was going on. I did catch them meeting up before. I chuckled and went to feed my ilu. Since I was next in line as tsahik I had duties to do. I would be very busy this day.

I went to the infirmary and checked up on the people that were still healing from their injuries. I stocked up on some medicine and cloths. "Young lady, do you know where the restroom is?" A elder lady asked me. "Go straight and then take a left" I said to her. She thanked me and I continued to do my tasks.

"Boo!" I heard someone yell from behind. I jumped in surprise and saw Neteyam holding Tuk. I rolled my eyes at them and asked them what they wanted. "We just wanted to check up on you" Neteyam said while Tuk was playing with some rocks she found. "Well I am doing okay Neteyam" I said to him while giving him his morning kiss.

———————————
Nobody's POV

Y/N finished working in the infirmary and went to the armory storage and weapon storage. She cleaned the armory and spears. Ever since the Sully's came, the Metkayina clan has changed a lot. Jake Sully taught some warriors on bows, guns, and how to hunt in forests. Even Y/N knows how to use a gun and bow now. Tonowari is glad that the village/clan enjoys the Sully's being here.

It took Ronal some time to adjust them being here despite them being from a different clan. It also took Y/N some time as well, she gets her attitude from Ronal. As Y/N finished cleaning the armor and weapons she heard footsteps. Y/N turned around to see Aonung and other villagers running to get armor and weapons. "What is going on brother?" The young girl asked, suddenly worried. "War has come, we have to warn the tulkuns to hide or else they die" Aonung said quickly, helping villagers get weapons.

————————————

AYAYYAAHAHAYAHYAYAYSUSUDUJD IK DONE W THIS CHAPTER

this is short asf but idgaf enjoy this chapter 💋❤️

anyways byeee xx 💋