6

Jenna's POV:

I couldn't help but get so wet witnessing Y/n kill people, I know Percy told me it's bad what she does with people. But who would've thought I was gonna fuck my childhood best friend after witnessing killing people in order to protect Percy making me fold. Maybe it's a good thing having her fall for me I can get under her skin more and the deal I made with Percy would be better.

I smile feeling Y/n stir awake making her grip my waist tighter. "Morning." She rasp out grumpy. "Not a morning Person huh?" I tease. "You already know." She says stretching, her body moving forward making me feel her morning wood against my ass. I smirk at that.
I pretend to stretch, purposely pushing my ass further into her crotch. Earning a groan from her but quickly trying to cover it up with a fake yawn. I chuckle at that turning over so I can look at her. "Are you gonna let me help you this time with your little friend down there?" I say above a whisper staring at her eyes trying to make out what she's thinking.

God I could stare at her eyes forever.

She nods adjusting herself. I gently take her member into my hands slowly stroking it. My eyes never leaving hers I inch closer and closer until our lips are practically touching I take one look at her eyes before giving in kissing her softly. It was slow and it felt like a meaningful kiss. I pull away crawling down on her body taking her dick into my mouth. " Is this okay?" I ask looking up to her. "Yeah just like that." she says guiding my head down on her dick further. "Shittt." I hear her say under her breath.

I look up at her satisfied that it feels good noticing the dried up blood on her neck from yesterday. Making me replaying last night in my head, I pick up my pace thinking about it. I moan at the sight of remembering Y/n all mad covered in blood and her clenched Jaw. My moans sending vibrations onto her dick making her moan loudly as I feel her warm juices fill my mouth. I suck her clean and sit on her lap. " You got some blood there let me clean it for you." I say slowly moving my tongue up her neck. I moan at the taste looking into her eyes.

"You weren't kidding about the first night we met were you?" I ask smirking thinking about how she mentioned she's busy killing people, making her smirk "Maybe I wasn't." She replies caressing my ass. "I didn't take you to be kinky like this." she says smirking, making me blush in embarrassment. "Shut up." I say hiding my face in her neck.

Y/n POV:

I smile, really feeling my heart open up slowly hugging Jenna tighter. I feel so comfortable around her. It really feels like I've known her for years.  "Alright butthead you wanna go get some waffles?" I say sitting us both up on my bed. She lifts her head looking at me weirdly with a grin "Did you just call me butthead?" She says laughing, making me roll my eyes playfully. "Oh so you don't wanna get waffles?" 
I say playfully, moving her hair behind her ear earning a bright smile from her. " I never said that." She says pecking my lips.

She picks up her pants noticing they are completely ripped. "You owe me a new pair of pants." she says throwing them at me chuckling.
I smile at her while she's getting dressed. She has this indescribable way of making me feel happy and all loved. She notices that I'm looking at her making her smile brightly at me.
——

We decided to walk to the diner since it was just a 15 minute walk from my house. Jenna put her hair up in a half bun styled her bangs so it falls perfectly from her face, she was wearing one of my gray sweat pants making it look baggy on her since I was way taller than her with her blue knit long sleeve she was looking cute. I was wearing a baggy half zip collar hoodie and also some sweatpants. We were walking side by side, I occasionally scratch the back of my head not knowing if I should hold her or not. Are we together? No right I mean we just fucked and stuff like that but that doesn't make us a couple right?

I get interrupted from my thoughts by her cold hand grabbing mine interlacing our fingers, making me smile at her seeing her already look at me grinning. She offers me one of her earbud's so we can listen to music together. I take it and put it in my ear hearing the song 'midnight love' by girl in red blasting in my ears.

Our walk consisted mostly of us commenting on a song or hyping the song up or us struggling with the headphones since we have a big height difference. Making us laugh most of the time.
I breathed in the fresh air, I've never thought a person could make me feel so free and unconcerned about life in such little time. I stop my steps making Jenna look at me also stopping. I peck her lips softly feeling her smile into the kiss making me smile too. As I pull away Jenna pulls me into her again her arms lacing around my neck, now her giving me a peck on the lips.

"What was that for?" she asks me smiling. I shrug looking of the distance "Oh you know because I hate you." I say playfully. Earning a giggle from her. "I hate you too." She says playing with the baby hairs on my neck. Making me smile at her interlacing our fingers back and continuing our walk to the diner.
——

We were waiting for a waiter to take our order filling the time talking about random stuff, I've learned about Jenna that she actually has a casting in a week for a movie called 'The Fallout', that made me excited telling her I'll come with to support her without doubts. "Welcome to Timmy's diner what can I get for you." making us both stop talking. "Max I didn't know you worked here." I say surprised seeing one of my high school friends. "good to see you bro, you know gotta pay college tuition some how right?" He says plastering one of his confident smirks on moving his attention now to Jenna. "And who's this?" He asks me. "Max this is Jenna she just moved into my neighborhood, Jenna this is Max we used to go to high school together." I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you Jenna." He says trying to make it come out as flirty as possible while reaching his hand out, making me clench my jaw in jealousy. Jenna exchanges the same words taking his hand in hers shaking it softly, not being aware of his flirting. I clear my throat breaking their interaction off. " We want chicken and Waffles." I say demanding clenching my Jaw again.

Making Max nod and awkwardly leave our table. I look everywhere but Jenna's eyes knowing she's looking at me. I feel her hand grab mine over the table, what makes me look at her. " Is someone being jealous?" She says in a playful manner trying to light up the mood. I try not my best not to smile at that "Oh I know you want to smile let me see that pretty smile of yours." She says still being playful caressing my hand. That makes me crack a smile while blushing. "I hate you Jenna." I say chuckling looking at her. "Oh don't worry I hate you too." She says chuckling running her thumb over my hand.

———
some fluff 4 u 🤭
1332 Words.