summertime sadness pt.2 (B.D.H)

after spending all summer alone, your girlfriend Billie finally comes home and you never realised just how much you missed her.

y/n= your name
italics= your thoughts
tw= none

i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, i quickly jump out of bed and answer it when i see that it's billie calling. "Hello my love!!" i say with an excited tone. "Hey babydoll, i have some good news..i'm coming home today!" My jaw falls open as i feel myself tear up with excitement.

"Omg billie that is amazing! i can't wait to see you baby i've missed you so much" i say, "I know baby i've missed you too. I gotta go because my flight leaves in 5", "okay bil see you tonight! love you". "Love you too darling"

we end the call and i head to the kitchen, i make myself some coffee before taking it to the table. I sit down and try to process the fact that my girlfriend is coming home today.

she's actually coming home

i don't have to sleep alone anymore

i finish my coffee and place my cup in the sink. I head back into the bedroom to get ready and put some makeup on. I pick out a red crop top, black ripped jeans and a black cardigan to go with it. Once i'm ready i put some light makeup on just so i look a bit better.

a few hours go by and it's now 4pm, i get a text on my phone from Billie to say that she's 10 minutes away. I feel a lump in my throat as a mix of nervousness and excitement rushes through my body.

the next 10 minutes feel like 100 years. I flinch when the door opens and i stand up to see Billie standing there with open arms. "Come here my love" billie says as i run into her embrace.

I immediately burst into tears, Billie picks me up and carries me to the couch. "Shh angel, i'm here now i'm home" Billie rubs my back as i nuzzle my head into her neck so i can smell her perfume, the smell that i've missed so much for the past month.

"Look at me y/n, i want to see your pretty face" i do as she says and look up at her. "There's that beautiful smile" billie says as she rubs my cheek with her acrylics. "I've missed you so much bil" i murmur as i pull her face in to kiss me.

"What do you say bil, dinner?" i ask as billie gives me a smirk. "Of course honey, i'll make it". "No you will not you have just came home after a long month away, you deserve a break baby" i say sternly.

"okay okay" billie laughs as i get up and head into the kitchen. "How about pasta!?" i shout so billie can hear me. "Pasta's fine babydoll!" billie shouts back.

i finish making billie and I's dinner and set it on the table. "Billie dinner's ready baby" i say as billie comes through and sits down.

time skip because i'm a lazy arse

once we finish up dinner i put the dirty plates in the sink, then head upstairs to join billie. "I finally get to fall asleep next to you again" i say as i slip under the covers beside billie.

i lay my head on billie's shoulder and watch her while she reads her book. Billie gives me occasional kisses on the forehead, it doesn't take long before i'm asleep so billie sets her book down moves my head to her chest. "Oh my beautiful girl, your such a pretty sleeper" billie whispers before holding me tighter and closing her eyes.

it feels so good to be back in billie's arms.

word count-
657 xx
this took way to long to write but i love it🙌