Mon's pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I groan and roll over, trying to ignore it, but I know I can't sleep any longer. I have college classes to attend and dance practices to get to.

I drag myself out of bed and head to the shower. As the water cascades over my body, I try to wake up and get myself in the right mindset for the day ahead.

After I get dressed, I head to the kitchen to make breakfast. I'm not much of a cook, so I usually just settle for a bowl of cereal and some fruit. As I eat, I check my phone to see what's on my schedule for the day.

First up is a meeting with Nop, my friend from high school. We're both studying dance in college, and we like to meet up before classes to go over our notes and practice our routines together.

"Hey Mon, how's it going?" Nop greets me as I sit down across from him at the café.

"It's going good, how about you?" I reply.

"I'm doing well. So, what do you want to work on today?" Nop asks as he pulls out his notebook.

"I was thinking we could go over some of the steps for the competition routine. I'm still having trouble with. "Sure, that sounds good," I reply. "I'm still having trouble with the spin sequence in the middle of the routine. I keep getting dizzy and losing my balance."

"Don't worry, we'll work on it," Nop says reassuringly. "Let's go through the steps slowly and then gradually increase the speed. That should help."

We spend the next hour practicing the routine and working on the spin sequence. By the time we're finished, I'm feeling much more confident about it.

"Thanks, Nop. I feel like I've got a better handle on it now," I say as we pack up our things.

"No problem. You're doing great, Mon. I have no doubt you'll nail it in the competition," Nop replies with a smile.

After our meeting, we head to our college classes. Dance is my major, so I have a full schedule of dance-related courses. It's tough, but I love it.

After classes, I have dance practices with the college dance team. We're working on a new routine for an upcoming competition, and I'm excited to see how it turns out.

After dance practice, I meet up with some friends. We hang out at a coffee shop and catch up on everything that's been going on in our lives.

After I get home, I'm completely exhausted from my long and tiring day. All I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep.

I head to my room and flop down on my bed. My room is decorated with posters of my favorite K-pop idols, including Sam, the star I've been dreaming to work with.

Pepper, my dog, comes bounding into the room and jumps up onto the bed. He's so excited to see me, wagging his tail and licking my face. I laugh and give him a big hug, grateful for his unconditional love and affection.

As I pet Pepper and relax on my bed, my thoughts turn to Sam. I can't help but admire her talent and charisma. She's such a gifted performer.I dream of one day standing alongside Sam on stage, performing together and sharing our love of dance and music with the world. It's a big dream, but I'm determined to make it a reality.

Before I drift off to sleep, I take out my phone and check Sam's Instagram. I can't resist watching her latest video and admiring her talent. I know I have a long way to go to reach to her, but I'm determined to keep working hard and making my dreams come true.

As I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, I feel grateful and content. I know that the road ahead won't be easy, but I'm ready for the challenge. I'm Mon, a dancer with big dreams and a big heart, and I know that anything is possible.