Mon's Pov

I can hardly believe it. I've made it into the top 50 of the auditions and now I've been chosen to join Sam's band on tour. This is it, this is my big chance to make my dream come true.

I'm beyond excited to work with Sam, she is my biggest inspiration and role model in the K-pop industry, I've been following her career for years and to finally get the opportunity to perform alongside her is something I never thought would happen. I've admired her for her hardworking attitude, her dedication and the passion she has for her music and performances.

I can't wait to learn from her, to see how she works.

As soon as I hang up the phone with management, I couldn't wait to share my news with someone. I immediately call my best friend Nop, and I can barely contain my excitement as I tell him the news.

"Nop, you won't believe it. I made it into the top 50 and I've been chosen to join Sam's band on tour!" I cry out, my voice shaking with emotion.

"Mon, that's amazing!" Nop exclaims. "I knew you had it in you, congratulations!"

We both decide to go out for drinks and partying to celebrate this momentous occasion. This was a huge step in our careers, and we both were happy to celebrate it together. We agreed to meet up at a bar, where we hugged, high-fived and cheered to the future.

Nop and I walked into the bar, and the first thing we did was order a round of drinks to celebrate my good news. As the night went on, the drinks kept flowing and the music got louder. We danced like crazy and sang along to our favorite songs, laughing and having the time of our lives.

It was a wild and unforgettable night, we both were living in the moment and nothing else mattered except for our happiness and excitement for my future as a Kpop dancer. I couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy and grateful for this opportunity and for the support of my best friend.

We danced the night away, forgetting about our responsibilities and the world outside. We were two best friends, enjoying each other's company and celebrating a huge milestone in my career.

By the end of the night, Nop and I were both feeling the effects of the alcohol. We decided it would be best to take a taxi together to make sure we got home safely. I almost fell asleep during the ride, my head leaning against the window. I thought Nop had dozed off as well, but to my surprise, he started talking.

"Mon, I need to tell you something," he said, his voice low and serious. "I've had feelings for you for a long time now. Since middle school, in fact. I've always admired your passion for dance and your dedication to your craft. I knew I wanted to be a part of that, so I pursued dancing as well. I wanted to be near you and be a part of your life."

I pretended to be asleep, not knowing how to respond to his confession. I didn't want to hurt his feelings but at the same time I didn't want to lead him on. I knew I only saw Nop as a close friend and didn't feel the same way. I sort of always assumed that Nop's feelings might be more than friendship for me but since he never confessed directly before today so I never tried to dwell on them. I guess he assumed that I am asleep right now as well as his drunk state gave him enough courage to finally confess.

I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the situation. I had never thought about Nop in a romantic way and it was difficult for me to process his feelings for me. I didn't know how to respond and I feared that whatever I said would damage our friendship.

After some thought, I decided it would be best to pretend like I was unaware of his confession. I didn't want to hurt Nop's feelings or make him uncomfortable and I thought this could be a temporary solution until I could figure out how to address this situation in a more delicate way.

I knew it was important to keep Nop's confession to myself for now. I wasn't ready to talk about it and I didn't want to risk any potential discomfort or awkwardness between us. So I kept this information to myself, at least for the time being.

Right now I can focus on working with my dance team, and now I am one of the background dancer of Sam's band and I am going to be working with her. My mind was occupied with the new opportunity and I was excited about the new chapter of my life, I was determined to make the most of this opportunity and prove myself as a capable dancer to Sam and the rest of the team.