Mon's pov

It's been a few weeks since I applied for the audition at the K-pop agency in Seoul, and I've been trying not to get my hopes up. I've been focusing on my classes and dance practices, trying to stay busy.

But all that changes when Nop comes running towards me, a huge grin on his face.

"Mon, you won't believe it!" he exclaims, out of breath. "My video was selected for the face-to-face audition in Seoul!"

"Wow, Nop, that's amazing!" I say, feeling a bit surprised. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, Mon," Nop says, beaming. "I couldn't have done it without you. You're such a great dancer. And I know you'll get selected too. Have you checked your results yet?"

"No, I haven't," I admit, feeling a bit nervous. "I was too scared to look."

"Come on, Mon, don't be scared," Nop says, giving me a shove. "You have nothing to lose. Let's go check your results together."

I nod, feeling a bit anxious. I follow Nop to a computer and we log onto the audition website. My heart is pounding in my chest as we search for my name.

And then, there it is. My video was selected for the face-to-face audition in Seoul.

I can't believe it. I'm going to get my chance to audition for a big K-pop agency. My dreams are finally within reach.

"Mon, you did it!" Nop exclaims, giving me a hug. "I knew you could do it. You're going to be a K-pop star!"

"Thanks, Nop," I say, feeling overwhelmed. "I couldn't have done it without your support."

I can hardly believe it. My dreams are finally within reach. And I know that with hard work and determination, anything is possible.

Nop and I are at the airport, waiting to board our flight to Seoul. I'm feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. I can hardly believe that I'm actually going to get a chance to audition for a big K-pop agency.

"Are you ready for this, Mon?" Nop asks, giving me a nudge.

"I think so," I say, feeling a bit uncertain. "I'm just a bit nervous. What if I don't make the cut?"

"Don't worry, Mon," Nop says, giving me a reassuring smile. "You're one of the most talented dancers I know. You have nothing to worry about."

"Thanks, Nop," I say, feeling grateful for his support. "I hope you're right."

We board the plane and settle into our seats. As we soar through the clouds, I can't help but feel a bit giddy. I'm finally on my way to Seoul, the city of my dreams.

As we land, I can hardly contain my excitement. Nop and I grab our bags and head out into the bustling city. We take in the sights and sounds, marveling at the tall skyscrapers and the neon lights.

We spend the day exploring the city, visiting famous landmarks and soaking up the culture. I can't believe I'm actually here, in the city that has inspired so many of my dreams.

As the day comes to a close, I can't help but feel a bit nervous about the audition. But I know that with hard work and determination, anything is possible. I'm ready to give it my all and see where my dreams take me.

The next day, Nop and I make our way to the audition venue. We're both feeling a bit nervous, but also excited. We know that this is our chance to shine and make our dreams a reality.

As we enter the building, we're greeted by hundreds of other aspiring dancers. Everyone is here for the same reason: to get a chance to audition for one of the biggest K-pop agencies in the country.

We take our seats and nervously wait for our turn. I can't help but feel a bit intimidated by all the talent around me. But I remind myself that I've worked hard for this opportunity, and I have nothing to lose.

As I'm waiting for my turn to audition, I suddenly notice a familiar face in the audience. It's Sam, one of my favorite K-pop idols. She's here to watch the auditions and scout for new talent.

I can hardly believe it. I've been a fan of Sam's for years, and now she's here, watching me dance. I can't help but feel a bit nervous. I want to make a good impression, not just for the audition, but for Sam as well.

"Mon, it's your time to shine," Nop whispers, giving me a reassuring smile. "You've always dreamed of being noticed by your favorite idol. Now's your chance."

I take a deep breath and nod. Nop is right. This is my chance to make my dreams a reality.

As I take the stage, I decide to perform one of Sam's songs. I've always loved her music, and I know that this is my chance to showcase my talent and pay homage to my favorite idol.

Before I start my performance, I look directly into Sam's eyes. I want to make a connection with her, to show her that I'm not just another contestant, but a true fan.

I give it my all during the performance, pouring my heart and soul into the music. I dance with passion and energy, hoping to impress not just the judges, but also Sam.

When my performance ends, I look back at Sam. But to my disappointment, her face is expressionless. I can't tell if she liked my performance or not.

I feel a bit nervous as I wait for the judges' comments. What if my performance didn't please Sam? What if I've let myself and my idol down?

Nop and I wait with the other contestants for the results of the auditions. We're both feeling a bit nervous, but also excited. We know that this is our chance to make our dreams a reality.

As the results are announced, we listen closely. And to our delight, we both made it into the top 50.

"Mon, we did it!" Nop exclaims, giving me a hug. "We made it into the top 50. We're one step closer to our dreams."

"Thanks, Nop," I say, feeling grateful for his support. "I couldn't have done it without you. And I'm so happy that we both made it."

We celebrate with the other contestants, feeling a sense of camaraderie. We know that the journey ahead won't be easy, but we're ready to take on the challenge.

I can't help but feel a bit nervous about what's to come. But I know that with hard work and determination, anything is possible. And I'm ready to give it my all, to chase my dreams and see where they take me.