Sam's pov

I'm on my way to meet Kirk for lunch. He texted me earlier, asking if we could meet up to talk about something important.

I'm not sure what it's about, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the plan management came up with to deflect the rumors about me dating another female K-pop star. I'm a bit nervous about what Kirk has to say, but I'm also curious.

I arrive at the restaurant a few minutes early and find Kirk waiting for me at a table. He looks a bit tense, but he smiles when he sees me.

"Hey, Sam," Kirk says as I sit down across from him. "Thanks for coming. I know you're busy."

"No problem," I reply, feeling a bit curious. "What's this about?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about the plan management came up with," Kirk says, looking a bit uncomfortable. "I know you're not exactly thrilled about pretending to be my girlfriend in public."

"No, I'm not," I say, feeling a bit frustrated.

"I understand," Kirk says, looking sympathetic. "But I think this might be the best way to handle the situation.

"I don't want to use you to shut down the rumors, Kirk," I say, feeling a bit guilty. "I know it's not fair to you."

"It's okay, Sam," Kirk says, giving me a reassuring smile. "I'm not doing this just for you. I have my own reasons for wanting to keep a low profile."

"What do you mean?" I ask, feeling a bit curious.

"Well, I'm actually dating someone," Kirk admits, looking a bit sheepish. "And the paparazzi have already started spreading rumors about me. I just want to keep my private life private, you know?"

"Oh, I see," I say, feeling a bit surprised. "I had no idea."

"Yeah, well, it's not something I like to advertise," Kirk says with a shrug. "But if we pretend to be dating each other, it could really help to deflect the attention. And it would give us both some breathing room in our private lives."

"I see what you mean," I say, feeling a bit hesitant. "But are you sure this is the right thing to do?"

"I'm not sure, Sam," Kirk admits. "But it might be the best solution we have. And who knows, maybe we'll even have a bit of fun in the process."

I'm not sure what to think. On one hand, I'm a bit hesitant about pretending to be someone I'm not. But on the other hand, I can see how it could be a good solution for both of us.

After a long and difficult conversation, Sam and Kirk finally agree to their arrangement. They decide to pretend to be dating each other in public, in an effort to deflect the rumors about Sam dating another female K-pop star and to give Kirk some breathing room in his private life.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Kirk?" Sam asks, feeling a bit uncertain.

"I'm sure, Sam," Kirk replies, giving her a reassuring smile. "I know it's not ideal, but I think it's the best solution we have. "Right," Sam says, feeling a bit nervous. "I'm not sure how I'm going to pull this off."

"You'll be fine, Sam," Kirk says, giving her a comforting hug. "We'll just take it one day at a time. And remember, we're in this together."

Sam nods, feeling a bit relieved. She's not sure how this is going to work out, but she knows that she has Kirk by her side. And together, they'll find a way to navigate this difficult situation.