Raymond Leon // saving time

The timekeeper Raymond Leon gets the mission to be the bodyguard of the reader. Her father a very rich man with over a million years on the clock . At first everything seems to be going according to plan but soon enough he has to fear of losing time

_____________________________________

Defeated Raymond sat in his car. Next to him the daughter of the millionaire L/N. He thought its ridicules for him to do such a unskilled job. Afterall he is a cop in a corrput system. While he didn't care for the time given as a reward his department does. He's been in the business for so long yet he never had such kind of side of his job. She glared at the Timekeeper next to her. His perfect hair which was combed back and his leather jacktet made him look even more professional and cold hearted.

"This is stupid" She uttered on the passenger seat, feeling as if she was kidnapped.

"Yes it is but there is nothing you can change about it."

She didn't hate his company but it felt constricted and as if the control they had over her was narrowing her more and more. Her entire life was a draining feeling suffocation. She was drowning in the boundaries they put onto her. All she wanted was to just break through her responsibilities. She decided for herself that she would run away at a giving chance. As soon as she had the odds of Raymond not observing her enough she would disappear in the shadows of new greenwich. They've been together for a few days now. Sometimes he would get a call and drove with her to a crime scene.

Of course he would lock the car with her still in the passanger seat which was not to her liking

Of course he would lock the car with her still in the passanger seat which was not to her liking. She wished to experience the thrill of danger,the thrill of living. Raymond didn't understand such feelings. For him his job was a blunt suffering but someone had to do it and he was the one working for it for 50 years afterall. They both were different in any way. She was rich, never fearing to time out while he was living day into day with never more than 2 hours on his watch unless he needed rest. This lifestyle was followed by losing the fear and thrill of dying. she desired and envied it. Usually they would switch hotels after almost every night to make sure no one would find her. Raymond didn't know or care why her protection was so important but he is used to do his job without asking questions. After a while the unsettling feeling of never being alone or having no privacy vanished. She simply got used to it but even though they've always been together Raymond made sure to always keep a certain distance. Not getting attached is the best in this dystopian world, he thought. He lost everything and knew it was easier to carry on if he doesnt bond with anyone. She took place on the queen sized bed while Raymond sat in a chair in front of her face. His staring grew over the past days as if he was studiying her facial features.

"Dont look at me like that" She uttered slightly annoyed. She felt his glance at her in addition he looked away for a short time. After minutes passed he couldn't bother but to locate her face once more with his turquoise blue eyes.

"I cant sleep ray" She sighed. His heart rate increased when he heard her saying his name like that. No one ever called him by that name so it came to his surprise when she whispered it.