Cillian Murphy// photographer

He's at a private studio for a shooting in a magazine with the reader as the photographer as their interaction gets more intense
___________________________________________________________________

Cillian was already in the dressing room, changing to an outfit she chose for him. She knew him as the famous actor playing many good roles and now she would finally have the chance again to have a shooting at her own studio. A few years back when he wasn't as well known as today, she would shoot him for cheap so he had more to show off in his portfolio. But it's already been years and she would definitely not expect him to still know her. As an actor you get around the world meeting many many faces so the one of her's would just drown beneath the other hundreds he eyes daily, she thought. As Cillian stepped out of the changing room with his new outfit for the magazine he instantly drew the attention of her and his manager. She would quickly style his hair and then the shooting can finally begin. Usually she would have some more help while shooting but today no one could jump in to have an extra shift with her. Even when an famous actor comes around, people still want to rest and live an actual life outside of work.

"Please sit down" her soft calm voice uttered, hiding the nervousness of meeting him again. She thought he was beyond beautiful with a perfect face shape and especially his perfect blue piercing eyes, so innocent looking yet so tempting. Cillian nodded to her order and sat down on the padded chair while she took out a comb and hair gel to make the best out of the shooting. To touch his hair was an honor already and to be so close to his face made her flustered a little. Cillian experienced that almost daily yet he couldn't help but glance into her face. Ordinary beautiful. He noticed every detail of her face, studying it while she was busy working on combing back his hair, placing it with hair gel. He thought that a face like hers was recognizable even in a big crowd of people. He thought that since the first shooting he had with her some years back. He was really happy to see her again, being her company for the few hours of shooting.

"Okay everything should be fine now"

She finished with a small smile which was greeted with his pretty smile as well. The manager got a call and went out of the building, saying it could possibly take a while which Cillian took with ease. It wasn't new for him being busy so Cillian shrugged it off easily.

"How do you want me to pose Y/N? " a surprise filled her facial expression. He actually remembered her name? But it's been so long, she thought to herself.

"Please pose a bit relaxed, maybe holding your elbow while letting your arm hang down and please look a bit away of the camera." She stated clearly and Cillian obeyed her order. His profile on the white greyish background stood out just as she hoped for. For some pictures she went closer to his face, feeling his eyes on her. When he was supposed to look in the camera she couldn't stay calm, inside her chest was a racing heart feeling nervous whenever his eyes would deeply stare into hers.

"What do you think?" She asked, looking at the photographs she took of him so far. The scent of his perfume filled the air as he went right next to her, leaning down to have a better look at the outcomes. Cillian's heart pounded faster when his face was on the height of hers, just inches away of it. Their shoulders touched and both of them felt excitement in form of shyness.

"They look so amazing you did so well! I love them! " he praised her. She couldn't hide a proudly smile on her lips, turning to his so close face. Their eyes met and the urge to look away won for the both of them. They distanced from each other while regretting it immediately. Cillian wished he would've just went all in for a kiss but it was an absurd idea. He barely knew her anymore.

"Thank you so much Cillian. How about a short break and then some more? I'm not quite satisfied" she said critical about her own work. Some would say she's a perfectionist but she just wanted some more time to make the perfect photography. He agreed for a break and both of them sat down to have a chat.

"How have you been Y/N? Your photos look so incredible I'm glad to shoot with you again. It's been so long"

" I can happily call this studio my own now and I took a lot of time in studying the perfect way to round up an already great photography. Honestly I didn't expect you to recognize me after so long " she laughed it off and purposely spared him from boring photographers talk, keeping it short.

"Of course I do! A pretty face like yours is unforgettable." He bursted out without thinking about his words. It left her a bit speechless but she thanked him for his compliment. They carried on with their conversation about changes in life until they decided to shoot some more. In the end they had some really good photos of him and while the manager already sat in the car, Cillian took his time to properly say goodbye to her.

"Thank you so much for those, it was exciting to work with you again" She said while looking up to him.

"No I have to thank you for having me here. It really was exciting. " he agreed and for a moment he silenced as if he was thinking about an approach, as if he didn't want to stumble across his words.

"I regretted last time I had the chance but dismissed it but can I have your number? " Cillian asked looking down on her, full of nervousness as if he asked his crush to a high school prom. A bit stunned she answered.

"Oh yes of course" she held her phone up and he typed her number in his phone. He decided to let his urge to ask win and opened his mouth to speak again, his shy voice uttered.

"One last thing, can I kiss you? "
This request needed to sink into her mind for a second before processing what he wanted.

"Yes " she agreed, wanting to kiss him too. He leaned down, giving her a kiss with his pink soft lips. Their hearts beat as if they were one. The manager inpatiently commanded him to get in and as they drove off her heart was still beating so fast, she feared it might explodes