Cillian Murphy// getaway

A/N: Just wanted to ask if y'all would be really disappointed if i wrote smut chapters in general? I have a tone of different plots however i can only figure a smut one for Tom (The party) and was wondering if you would be mad of me if i wrote smut lol

Exhausted, the door of the apartment opened with a creak. Y/n was in the kitchen, her heart aching for her boyfriend, Cillian, who had just come back from a long and tiring day on the set of his latest movie. She knew the pressures he faced as the main protagonist and how the constant noise of the crowd and the probing questions from interviewers could be overwhelming, even for someone who chose the spotlight.

"I made you dinner," she explained gently, trying to bring a glimmer of optimism to his tired eyes. He sighed and managed a weak smile as he sat down on the couch, making eye contact with her.

"Thank you, but I'm not hungry," he replied, his exhaustion evident in his voice.

"You look like you need some distraction," she said softly, knowing him better than anyone else. She knew he needed to unwind and find some peace. Their apartment was far from being a place of relaxation, so she had another plan in mind.

"Come with me. I'll show you something," she said, taking his hands in hers and pulling him up from the couch and out of the door.In the car, he sighed, voicing his reluctance

"I'm not in the mood for going out." Little did he know, Y/n had no intention of bringing him around people but to a secluded and private place. Cillian wasn't familiar with the location she drove to, but it seemed to be a forested area. As they got out of the car, he raised an eyebrow skeptically.

"Really? A hike?" he questioned, slightly unsure.

"Just wait and stop being so pessimistic," she teased, leading the way with his hand in hers. They walked together, hand in hand, for a few minutes until the sound of a nearby river grew louder, and suddenly, a small beach emerged in the middle of nowhere.

"It's a secret place where I used to go as a child," she said cheerfully, her eyes sparkling with nostalgia and excitement. Without hesitation, she took off her shirt and threw it aside, preparing to plunge into the water.

"What are you doing? What if anyone walks by?" Cillian protested, worried about their privacy.

"No one ever goes here," Y/n reassured him with a playful grin, then, in a moment of spontaneous bravery, Cillian decided to go with it. He shrugged off his pants and shirt and joined her in the water.His sceptical pessimism shifted and soon they splashed each other, the cool water invigorating their senses. The exhaustion began to slightly fade away as Cillian started to have fun, forgetting the stress of the day. He approached Y/n and playfully splashed her, then gently pulled her close by the hip and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Their lips were cold and wet from the water, but they didn't mind at all. The tender and loving kiss warmed their hearts regardless.

"I love you," Y/n whispered, her voice filled with affection and admiration, their chests still touching as their hearts beat in sync.

"I love you too," he replied, pulling her into a tight embrace. In that secluded paradise, far away from the noise and pressures of their hectic lives, they found solace in each other's arms. 

As the evening sky painted itself in hues of pink and orange, Cillian and Y/n sat side by side on the sandy beach, their fingers intertwined. The world around them seemed to fade into insignificance, leaving only the two of them under the canvas of stars.With a contented sigh, Cillian broke the comfortable silence.

 "Thank you for this, Y/n. I can't remember the last time I felt this at peace." Y/n smiled warmly, her heart swelling with love for the man beside her. 

"You deserve all the peace and happiness in the world," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

Cillian turned to look at her, his gaze soft and affectionate. 

"And you're the one who brings that peace and happiness into my life," he replied, his words filled with sincerity.

In that serene moment, their connection deepened, and they felt an unbreakable bond between them. The challenges they faced in their respective careers and the weight of the world's expectations seemed insignificant when they were together, wrapped in each other's love.

"We can always come back here whenever we need a break from everything," Y/n suggested.Cillian nodded, feeling a sense of comfort in the idea.

"I'd love that. This place will be our little refuge."

 The sound of the river gently caressing the shore and the rustling of leaves in the breeze created a perfect symphony for their hearts.As the night grew darker, they lay on the sand, looking up at the stars. Y/n pointed out constellations, and they shared stories about their significance, creating their own little universe of memories.

"I promise to always be here for you," Cillian whispered, his voice carrying the weight of his commitment.
"And I promise to support you, no matter what" Y/n replied, her hand resting on his heart. Their promises were sealed underneath the stars, and with that, they knew their love was destined to endure. They knew that life would throw curveballs, but as long as they had each other, they would stand strong.