Chapter Two - Riggs

Twenty-four hours ago, this brown-haired bombshell with the creamiest, softest skin was dropped onto my lap. Not in the way I would have liked or the way I enjoy. In the way of redemption for my sins. Sins that aren't even mine to begin with.

This ain't my style. I don't babysit women.

I fuck them, use them and abuse them until I get what I want.

Not babysit.

Twenty-four hours ago our MC was told to meet in a barn outside of town.

I'd been there before, a ratty little shack with hay on the floor, and horses in the stalls. The owners owed us big and let us do our bidding there when we needed it.

Well, we needed it.

Adam was on his knees, begging Crew to give him more time. Crew gave me a look that said like this guy's pleading will do any good.

"Just give me one more week, please, Crew. I'm good for it. You know I am," Adam said, hands clasped together and shaking at Crew.

I choked on a laugh, looking at Banks as he cocked the gun, ready to fire.

Crew put up his hand, silencing everyone. Even the rat on his knees. "You're telling me, in seven days, you can get me my money. Five hundred thousand, cash. Unmarked?"

Adam nodded his head quickly like a little boy making a vow for the first time. "Seven days. I promise."

Banks cackled. "Good fucking riddance."

Crew snapped his fingers. "Do you want to know what'll happen if you don't?"

"You'll kill me," Adam said, still begging, still praying.

Crew snickered, looking at me. "That'd be too easy." He snapped his fingers again.

Thin legs thrashed in the air. Pink panties flashed us from underneath that little red dress. Sexy little thing. Face was covered in a black bag, probably with a gag in her mouth, too. Cleavage hanging out, giving us boys a tease. The creamiest skin I couldn't wait to slide my tongue all over.

The woman was brought to her knees beside Adam, the bag ripped off her head and the gag spat out as soon as she was able. Beautiful isn't the word to describe this woman. I felt an arrow puncture my chest as she caught my eye for a split second. Something was pulling me to her, dragging me against my will. It took an instant for me to know that I would lay my life on the line for her. No matter the cost.

She frantically looked around until she caught Adam's eyes, then the scared little minx turned savage. "Adam? What the fuck is this?"

Crew clapped his hands. "You have seven days to get my money. You don't—" He made his way to the goddess on her knees. "—I'll send you her head."

"What?" she screamed. "What the fuck did you get yourself into?"

Adam wept, reaching for her hand but she shoved him, knocking him over. "I'm sorry, Zay."

"You're sorry?" She rose to her feet, towering over him. "You're fucking sorry?"

She bent down to punch him. Crew laughed, watching it happen before he instructed me to step in. Don't mind if I do. I'll have my paws all over the little wildcat in no time. I let her punch him once before I stepped in.

She was light; I got her hooked in one arm as she spat profanities at Adam. "...fucking cock sucker asshole dickbag—"

"Enough," Crew shouted.

She spat again. "Fuck you."

Crew chuckled, studying her in my arms. "Don't tempt me."

"What're the orders, boss?" I asked, a growl rumbling through me as her vanilla perfume hit me square in the chest. I was almost brought to my knees.

Sex on a stick.

"Cabin." He cocked his head at my bike. "If you don't hear from me in seven days, come home. Alone."

She whimpered in my arms. The type of whimper I wanted to wrap up and hold on to.

Protect her from.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, Adam, you worthless piece of shit," she yelled, struggling to get free.

I tossed her over my shoulder and nodded at Crew, heading for my bike.

My bike's the only thing that keeps me at peace. When I ride her, the air on my skin, I feel free. Rid of this life. Rid of the sins I made. Rid of everything I ever did.

The little wildcat was pounding on my back, kicking and swearing at me. I liked this little one. Firecracker.

I threw her off my shoulder and slammed her onto her feet, towering over her by a mile. "You done?"

Her big hazel eyes filled with tears.

Scared.

Fearful.

Love the smell of it. The rush.

It excites me when people look at me this way.

That's why I'm in the business. I love the thrill of the madness.

I stand by the guy who runs the show. The position that should be mine since my daddy's in the slammer. But I didn't earn that title. I lost that right.

She whimpered, folding her arms over her as a breeze blew in. It's cold at night around here. And she barely had anything on. I never sympathize with the people I have to kill. I accept it. Allow this bullshit to happen because this is the only life I know. But as I saw her skin pebble in front of me, this urge to change took over.

More tears fell down her face as she looked off at the vast nothingness. "You're going to kill me, aren't you?"

Her eyes flickered back to mine, and for the first time since joining my daddy's MC, I didn't think I'd be able to pull the trigger. The way her eyes connected with mine, diving deep into my soul. Changing me. Invading. Shit, this girl's got my mind going wild.

I shrugged out of my jacket and handed it to her; the thing's like a comforter, but it would keep her warm. "Put it on, we got a long drive ahead of us."

She stared at it, eyebrows pinched together. "What if I refuse?"

I took a breath, rolling my head back. This girl was going to be the death of me. I felt it.

"I'd choose me over those fucks." I pointed behind me at the men beating her boyfriend senseless. "Now put that jacket on and let's get a move on."

Boyfriend.

Of course, this bombshell had a boyfriend.

Look at her.

All tits and legs.

Big doe eyes that probably got her whatever she wanted.

Sultry plump lips that would look sexy wrapped around my cock.

The things I would do to this woman.

She took my jacket and put it on. I was right, she disappeared in it. "Well, come on, then. Let's go before you have a hissy fit."

"Me?" I laughed. This girl is a piece of work.

She rolled her eyes again and winced when she took a step on the gravel road. She was barefoot. Fuckers couldn't even get her some shoes.

I hoisted her up, walking to my bike. I barely made it a step and she already wrapped her legs around my waist.

Girl was killing me.

It's been months since I got some.

Tramps in the club are getting tiring.

Loose.

I need me a tight little one.

Crew said to bring her to the cabin. He didn't say anything about how to kill some time while there.

I got on my bike and spun her behind me, bringing my rumbling machine to life. "Hold on tight, yeah?"

Her arms slithered around me, squeezing my stomach. "I don't get a helmet?"

I chuckled, tapping her hand. "I'm driving. There's nothing you gotta worry about."

Gravel crunched beneath my tires and I sped off, leaving clouds of dust behind me.