. 05

______________________

Flashback ..

Third pov :

"Y/n! Are you alright?" The boy asked in a worried tone, she accidentally tripped on the rocky path, which make her knee bleeds.

"Ow.. nagi.. it's bleeding!" She exclaimed, since y/n were child, she always trip whenever she's with Seishiro, were she cursed? She don't even know, maybe it'll always goes like that forever.

"Ah, hold on" he slid his hand into the pocket of his pants, he hand the girl a white handkerchief with a gold line on the bottom of it, 'why does that kind of design look expensive?' She thought.

He pressed the handkerchief to her knee that were bleeding, after a while, the blood stopped.

"Are you fine to walk?" He asked, looking at the girl who almost cried because of the blood, not a while ago, nagi just found out she's scared with blood, even if it's her own blood, maybe trauma..?

"Wait.." she tried to stand up but she failed which making her almost fall again, but nagi catch her in time, he's taller than the girl of course, around 2cm taller.

He crouched down, and put both of his hand behind his back, he gave her a signal for her to piggyback him, he glance at the girl over his shoulder with a simple nod.

"Is it okay??" She asked, afraid that he'll grow tired of her, but no. Nagi never think of her that way, except, she love this side of her, the childish side of her, he knew that he was the only friend she have at the moment, so he tried his best to be her favourite, and it works.

The girl slowly adjust herself on the back of the boy, the boy slowly walk until they arrive at the park.

_________________________

Back to present ..

Nagi's situation :

"Mom, I'm home" Nagi announced from the door of his house, He put the plastic at the kitchen bar and run straight to his room.

He sighed heavily.

He sit down on his gaming chair, he look at one of small frame standing on his desk, it was your picture and him when you move in to the neighbour.

You were holding a flower, and he was holding a football, he remember when the first time he ask you if you can play football or not, everything just gone wrong.