. 18

_______________________

Nagi's pov :

Aunt kim told me to go back to my class because she gonna examine y/n, at first i refused but she said she'll report to the teacher that I was skipping my class knowing damn well I'm not, I wasn't being well.

On my way to the class, I bump into rin, I talk to him a little when he asks me what am I doing outside the class, he thinks that I was wandering around the school, but I'm not that stupid enough to went against the school rules like that.

"That girl?? She keep bumping into me"

"Really??"

"Yeah" I knew that y/n have been all clumsy since she were kid, but didn't know she's still clumsy as ever until now, I chuckled.

"And she labelled me as a rude guy, while i did nothing wrong, she's the one who keeps running into people"

"Well sucks to be you then, hah" i smirked as he smacked my back.

"Not very gentlemen of you, atleast wait outside the room or something until your aunt done checking up on her" Rin deadpanned.

"Yeah yeah shut up"

. . . .

I wait outside the room where me and
y/n entered before, It's been 10 minutes straight and my aunt haven't make any appearances yet, that's when the door shuffled.

"Didnt I told you to go back to class?"

"And what are going to do?"

"Gosh, don't you have something better to do Seishiro?"

"Hmm.. let me think.. "

Kim already had enough with him, "I am calling your headroom teacher that you're skipping your class"

"Now, that's so not gentlemen of me, no?"

"What the hell are you talking about Seishiro"

"Let me take care of her"

Kim almost let out a laugh, when her nephew uttered those words.

"You? Take care of her? You can't even take care of yourself nerd, plus she's on heavy fever"

"Just let me, please" I practically begged at this point.

Kim raised an eyebrows by the sudden changing tone, "Greedy are we? Fine then, take her home too, I'm not responsible by anything that happens later" she slammed the door shut, and now it's only me and y/n.