. 09

____________________

THE CLASS- went smoothly than you expect, Mr.Aiku is our homeroom teacher for this year, he got a cheesy smile on his face, and he sounds pretty nice.

"Aight everyone, I need you to introduce yourself and whatever about you" He announce from the front, grabbing every students attention in the class, some of them start whispering disagreeing about what Mr.Aiku just said.

"Got a problem with it?" He asked giving the whole class a death threat. The class stay silent and shakes their head.

"Alright, who want to start it first? Or you just want me to pick anyone randomly??" He sighed, no one respond, so he took it that he'll just pick anyone.

"I'll be picking anyone randomly, ok." He groaned soon start scanning his students face that when he suddenly chose you.

"You, (h/c) girl, stood up and introduce yourself." He commanded, all eyes are on you as you stood up from the chair.

"Uh hey, my name is y/n l/n, you can just call me y/n" you said awkwardly.

"Alright, y/n. You may sit" he spoke choosing the next person. Somehow you find the moment just now were embarrassing, didn't i suppose to be a fucking badass today??

"You, introduce yourself." He point out to the bright pink hair boy with a single braid hanging on the left side of his face, thats cute lol

The boy stood up immediately, introducing himself to the whole class, you stared at him when he was talking when you noticed how his teeth look like, he have a sharp teeh like huh?? That's so cool.

_________________

"So everyone already introduce themself right?" Mr. Aiku asked, some students in the class look at the boy next to you who's drawing or sketching something in his notebook.

"Hm?-- oh, you, you didn't introduce yourself yet" that's when the ball rang showing the second period ends.

The boy next to you chuckled lightly, weird..

You sit down next to Aria's seat which just happen that no one want to sit there.

"What with you? You look pale" She mentioned looking at your face. "Did i?" You asked, grabbing a small mirror from your pocket.

"A little?" She added, you groaned. "I guess It's fine" you huffed, placing your chin in your palm.

You look at the boy infront of you, you stare at him as if he was hiding something from you, but you couldn't guess what is it, you barely met him today, why are you so curious?