. 20

________________________

THE RAIN OUTSIDE is getting heavier that you thought it would be, It's been a while since Nagi fall asleep, you take a good look on his design that he drew earlier, suprisingly you found it nice and how it would actually fit you very well by how it looks, you can imagine how good you look in it, you sighed. You put your stuff back inside your bag, and fold the paper that were all over the desk into one of Nagi's folder in his bag.

After done putting them inside, you sit back yourself down on the metal chair and open your phone, to see if there's any message, but there wasn't any. you bite the inside of your cheeks right when you saw Nagi's eyelash fluttered a little.

you studied his face features, just realizing how majestic he is in this moment. but you also forget just how long have you been staring at him, admiring him, right in front of him, with his head rest on the desk, you softly smiled at the beautiful sight.

You decide to went to the washroom, to change your pad, cause it's start getting heavy, you brought your bag with you, as you swing the door open, there isn't much person in here, just around 5 person. You place the bag on the marble counter where the place is not wet by the water.

You took one pack of pad with you inside the toilet and close the door after, somehow you just have the habit to not make any sounds while you try to take it off from your panties.

After done replacing your dirty pad with the fresh one, you feel a little lot more comfortable now on sitting down the chair later, when you were about to go inside the library back again just to see the table you sit with Nagi is empty, there's nothing left. Where the hell did he go?

If he did left it's not a big deal to you, you'll just text him later because you've been thinking to borrow that one book from this library for a while, lot people say the story behind it is so thrilling, so your interest have pick on it.

While you're busy searching for the book, you found Nagi's figure who's both eyes shut,sitting down behind the furthest book rack, with his earphone plugged.

You smiled at the sight of him.

You slowly approach him, and plug out one of his earphone and put it on your left ears, he flinched when someone pull out his earphone, he want to turn his head to see who it was but he saw your sleeve and immediately recognise it was you.

He didn't mind and continue zoning out, not bothering your sudden presence.

"Why did you sit here all alone?? It's dirty you know" you said, sitting down next to him even though you just said it's dirty, he didn't say anything and turn his gaze to you, looking at you bluntly, leaning closer to your face that it barely 1 inch closer to your lips.

Your lips purse tightly, when he lean in to you, you can feel your face is heating up by his doings, there's a cheesy grin stretched across his face when he saw your flustered expression.