. 11

___________________

___________________

"YOU.. AGAIN??" you said briefly as he hold out the umbrella. "Didn't you get home?? For some business or something??" You said, slowly taking the umbrella from his warm hand.

He look at you in amusement, "who say you can take it?" He lean in to your face, giving you a smirk, you were speechless but you stand up for yourself anyway, "Isn't it obvious that you were about to give it to me??" You smirked, he cocked an eyebrow by the sudden attitude.

"No, i didn't? I was just about to open it when you spoke to me" he proudly said, embarrassment rush to your face, when the things he said actually make sense.

"Okay then, sorry" you groaned, "didn't seems like sorry to me" he huffed, crossing his arms, "plus you dont even thank me yet" he said.

"Thank you for what?" You asked, clearly forgot about what happen this afternoon.

"Are you serious? Nevermind then" he said, sitting himself on the metal chair. You look at him as he sat himself down, he noticed your gaze on him, your eyes met his, you both hold the contact for a second before it breaks.

"You can take the umbrella, if you want" he said looking away from you, "what about you? How are you gonna get home??" You asked worriedly.

"It's fine, my friend will pick me up" he sighed, standing up.

"Are you sur--" he cover your mouth with his palm, looking at you with cold stare that you ever gotten.

"Quit talking, you're annoying" he had to say it, he just can't, why can't you remember him? He tried being a little nice to you but you didn't have a single hint that he was.. him.

Your eyes goes wide when those words left his mouth, you decide to stay silent when he let go of his hand from your face.

"Don't return it" that was everything he said before leaving you standing there alone by yourself.

What did i do wrong?

. . . .

You open the door of your shared house with your friends, just to get greeted with them running to you like they haven't seen you for years.

"Y/n!" Bachira jump to you, making you fall onto the marble floor, you groan in pain because your ass hurt from that fall just now.

"Y/n! We're so sorry!!" Aria frowned, giving you a hug which you hug her back.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, I thought you already got home" Isagi said rubbing his nape.