. 17

_____________________

THE FOLLOWING DAY you just got better, you can now go to school again like before, since your temperature is normal now, Isagi said your temperature were high when you caught cold that night, so you just sit down at your room sleeping or do whatever you want, Isagi will mostly send you the food upstair, because you don't have much energy to go downstair, he's truly nice to you, everyone in the house is like a siblings to you, since yours are dead long ago, you contact your parents about how you got sick, they're also worried, and pay you a visit yesterday.

As for now, you're walking next to Bachira as he were talking to Mika.

"Yeah! That guy have brother, do you believe that? They also look the same!"

Who exactly? Brother?

"Oh, you mean the itoshi brother?" Mika spoke calmfully, Bachira didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Uh yeah you can say they're both cold and can be rude sometimes" she sighed gripping her bag strapd tighter.

You tried to recall any memory in your head about the two male, that Mika mentioned just now, when you remembered about them.

That rude guy, and.. the one that bump into me! Yeah they look the same because uh... personality?? No.. maybe looks or the under eyelash? They face barely look the same, uh.. no?

You pouted, just thinking of this already make you tired, Mika noticed what you were doing she just smile.

You were busy zoning out without noticing, you walk into someone and bump into them accidentally.

"Reo! You're here?" You heard Mika's voice calling out for Reo's name, you thought you bump into him, so you tried to lift your head thinking he person you bump into was reo, but you were wrong. You didn't expect to bump into that one person, your mouth were left hang open, your body froze, not knowing what to do, same goes to the guy, but he decides to stay calm and hold out a hand for you to stand up.

You hesitantly grab his hand, the exact same warm hand touch your cold one giving you so much relieved, no reason.
You just now noticed how tall he is just by standing infront of him, thinking of that, this guy is actually familiar from what Bachira told me at the dinner table, Nagi, you've been here all the time, you smiled softly at him, which he look away.

"Thank you" you said, brushing off yourself.

"It's nothing" he huffed, still not looking at you.