. 06

____________________

"Do I know you?"

"Hmm?" She said in confused tone as you.

"Ah nevermind" you shrug it off and stood up brushing of yourself.

"If you're okay then I'll get going" She smiled softly leaving you with a small wave.

Familiar..

Your 8 minutes walk has ended, you finally arrived at the arcade, you saw Mika on the bench with her phone, and others are still playing.

"Aye Mika, aren't you gonna play?" You asked tilting your head slowly setting down yourself next to her.

"Ah, It's okay, I want to update a little to my boyfriend that's all" she said after sending a message.

"Oh I see then, where do i put my bag?" You asked standing up from the bench when Bachira suddenly hug you from behind.

"Y/N!! have you been here long?" He asked excitedly. "Nah, i just got here around 2 minutes ago?" You chuckled releasing Bachira arms from your shoulder.

"Do you want me to go to put your bag Y/N??" He asked nicely offering you a hand, they rent a locker to put their bag, it's not that expensive though so that's why.

"Yeah sure, here" you slowly gave him your totebag, "woah this bag is surely heavy" But you already run off to Aria.

"Aria!" You jump on her back who's busy playing against Isagi. "Hey y/n! Did you just got here?" She asker still focusing on the game, Isagi smirked evily when he got to steal the check point from Aria, which making her lose.

"I won!" He chimed happily.

"Yeah that's obviously because i accidentally distract her" you said rolling your eyes, when you saw A purple bun hair guy entered the arcade.

The guy approach Mika and talk to her, they seems to know each other very well. It makes you curious to know who's the guy is.

"Hey, who's the guy Mika were talking with?" You asked curiously to your two friends that were also talking.

"Hmm.. oh! That's her boyfriend, his name is Reo or something like that, she didn't tell you?" Aria asked cocking an eyebrow, Isagi who's also nod with Aria statement.

"Yeah, she didn't tell you?" Isagi crossed his arms over his chest, the truth is, you don't even know why, but Mika seems more hideous to you, and it leave you unsatisfied that why she did that.

You shrugged it off, "What if I go ask her now?" You suggested waiting for the two's respond.

"Better not, you shouldn't interrupt them together" Aria hug your shoulder leading you to another game station.