Chapter 13

Butterfingers and Alex both gave more sufficient aftercare than the twins did. Why did I marry the twins? The water felt nice on my muscles, and I could relax enough that I almost fell asleep to Butterfingers washing my hair. The two boys let me relax, bathed me, and dressed me all in calm silence. Butterfingers even braided my hair for me, which is nice since my body hurts. 

"If either of you ever does that again, I will make you suffer for eternity," I said quietly as I laid down on the bed in their room, waiting for them to get dressed for bed. I heard two laughs before Alex grabbed my foot and shook my leg.

"You loved it," He teased me, earning a glare. "Listen," He spoke, talking with his hands. "You were gone, Jules. I've never seen someone in that much pleasure before, not even the first time with all of us," He looked to Butterfingers, making my gaze follow his. Butterfingers slipped into a sweater with a smile before locking eyes with me. His ears have been bright red for the last thirty minutes. 

"I've never seen someone cry before from pleasure," He said softly, almost as if he was in his own little world. "It was..." He paused before smiling shyly, his ears gleaming red. "A new discovery." Alex and I burst out laughing, making Butterfingers laugh. "You're stronger than all of us, Princess. I would have tapped out halfway through." He smiled warmly at me. I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"I don't think I'd have been able to get the words out," I sighed. "Also," I looked at both men. "They were quiet. Are we going to die?" Both burst out laughing at my question. Are they laughing because this will be the last time they'll be able to breathe?

"They seemed okay with what we did," Alex said as he slipped on his sweatpants. "Gabe said they took 'mental notes,' so I'm sure they're not mad," He shrugged. "And if they are, we'll just run away with you and never look back." I shook my head, smiling genuinely. Alex grabbed my leg and shook again, making me look over. "Cheer up; you just got laid." I kicked my foot at him, making him giggle. 

"I hate you," I snorted and sat up slowly. Butterfingers has been fairly quiet for a while now; I hope he's okay. "Perc-"

"Don't use my government name, Juliana," He gave me an uncomfortable look. "Only during sex is it fine. I dislike it when you use it otherwise. It's not normal to me," He blushed and tossed a pillow at me.

"Awe," Alex cooed at him. "Is the wittle baby shy?" I burst out laughing with Alex before Butterfingers gave Alex a look that made him immediately look down and rub the back of his head. I laughed harder at the interaction, making both men look at me. "She thought it was funny," Alex grumbled at Butterfingers. 

"Do you want to cry next, Alexander?" Butterfingers said seriously, making us both blush. Alex and I locked eyes quietly before we both went towards the door to go downstairs. "Thought so," Butterfingers said quietly before following us. We hit the kitchen for a snack only to be met with the twins sitting and talking with food prepped for us. The two men entered as if nothing had happened and helped themselves. The twins looked at me quietly; for some reason, I feel uncomfortable. 

"Come get something to eat, Jules," Mitchell said tenderly while grabbing the bowl on the counter and holding it out to me as an offer.