Note To Start

Hey guys! This is the second book to the Tempting Desires series. I will be making this book because I've had so many requests to continue the story. Let me know what you all think of the first book, in general, or what you're excited for.

Here's a recap of the last book's characters:

Juliana May 'Foster' Ward - 17, main character, married to the twins

Gabriel Ward - 24, twin, mafia boss, Punisher

Mitchell Ward -24, twin, teacher, married to Juliana

Alexander Marqi - 22, Twix, Twink, guard to Juliana

Percy 'Butterfingers' James - 22, in a relationship with Alex, guard to Juliana, head guard

Rachel 'Riki' Ward - 17, Twins' sister

Franky Greenwood - 17 roommate at the Academy, brunette

Issy Campbell - 17, Red hair, roommate at the Academy

Gayle McKaine - 17, blonde hair, popular, roommate at the Academy

Jensen West - 17 brother to Daniel, Mafia family

Daniel West - 17, brother to Jensen, Mafia family

William Lark - 17, gay, roommate for the boys at the Academy

Philip Kormack- Head of program, Juliana's real father

Enzo Valentine - 24, helped with taking down Kreg

Lucca De Rossi - 26, helped with taking down Kreg

Kreg Sands - abused Juliana, killed his family (Juliana escaped), was killed

Keegan Foster - 8, Juliana's little brother (died)

Faith Locke- 16 year old sister

Asher  Locke- 19  year old brother

Benjamin Locke- 22, use to be boyfriend (they adopted)

Mark and Jane Locke- Dad and Mom, adoptive parents, turned her mother away and got her and her son (younger brother to Julia) killed by the father

Here's a recap of the previous book:

Juliana was forced to attend a school for children who misbehave. This school wasn't the usual school, it was more of a sex school with a Punisher. Mitchell and Kormack brought Julia to this school where Julia and Mitchell had a falling out.

Throughout the course of the book, The Punisher (Gabriel) was able to get under Julia's skin- breaking through her wall in order to get to know her. Eventually, Julia got into so much trouble that she was assigned two staff, Mitchell and Gabriel. She acted out so badly that she was forced to live with them over the Winter Break.

This is where the story picked up. Julia was introduced to Alex, quickly learning to hate him. Within days of being at the Twins' home state-side, they were all attacked. This attack forced Alex and Julia to work together, getting out of the mess safely. The group met up, and made the attempts to flee.

In the mess of fleeing, Julia was forced to defend herself and Alex against evil men. This resulted in Alex, Julia, the Twins, and Butterfingers being injured. Julia handled the injuries with herself and Alex.

After they all met up, they flew to where the Twins' family lives. As they stayed, they were met with challenges. Juliana found out that everything was set up with the friends in the academy, with the Twins, with Kormack, and her life in general. This created an issue with trust, but the Twins soon gained her trust back slowly.

Kreg made an appearance, causing a storm and flurry of action. He was soon found dead, being left on a note where Juliana pretended to be pregnant- when in reality she used Riki's sonogram. Julia made friends with the Twins' family quickly, the main person being the grandmother, Nonna.

After their return to the states, Juliana was forced back into school. The first book left on the note of the Twins' hoping she had a good life and happy ending with them, then the cliffhanger of 'seeing how long it lasted'.

This second book will pick up sometime later. Juliana is now in college, the twins still keep their roles, and her friends are closer than before. Let's see how it turns out...