Chapter 13

Shay stop it" Nicky exclaimed looking at his lover and boyfriend sucking on the candy cherry

"What" He asked innocent, "Am I not allowed to eat some candy now"

"You're but not like that........."

"What's wrong with it Nico?" he asked teasing, knowing all to well what the answer was "You like me doing this to you baby...........I know you do"

Nicky bite his lips, seeing the cherry's disappear into his lovers mouth one more time, he sighted loudly "I'm trying to not have a hard on when we're being interviewed in 30 minutes...........you're not making it easy........."

"Then don't look" Shane said and took another one giving it the same treatment, making Nicky twitch on the sofa. "Fucking hard not to look Shay.........when you're doing it right in front of my face"

Shane grinned at him and sucked one more time before swallowing it, he loved to tease Nicky and wind him up. He quickly took another one and sucked on it ever so slowly, looking direct at Nicky while he did it, holding his gaze until he swallowed that one too

"Fucking tease........." Nicky said low trying to adjust his jeans around his harding member, and trying very hard not to think about the fact, that when Shane treated his balls like that, he was instant turned on.

Nicky took a deep breath and really tried to focus on the paper he was reading, it partly succeeded well at least till he saw Shane's hand dug into the candy cherries once more, taking it up to his mouth, slowly open it passing it through his lips, and started to lick on them, seductive pulling them out and sucking them in again.

Nicky groaned low, Shane heard him and looked at his boyfriend, he smiled at him and said very low

"Is there anything wrong baby?"

Nicky shook his head swallowed hard

"No I'm fine........" his voice low and husky "You sure..........you look all hot and flustered............"

"I'm fine" Nicky whispered and held Shane's gaze, his eyes were dark blue by now. Shane moved closer to him whispering in his ear

"You want me to suck your balls like that..........don't you honey" he nipped on Nicky's earlobe "You want me to grab your cock.........suck on your balls.........make you hard...........put my fingers in your ass..........slowly make you ready...........take your growing cock in my mouth............suck you hard.........isn't that what you want honey" Shane said his voice thick with lust, he looked Nicky deep in the eyes and trailed his fingers down his chest and stomach before he grabbed his cock

"Shayyyyyyy fuuckkkkk" Nicky cried out as Shane began to rub it, he desperately pulled Shane's head close to his own and crashed their lips together, trailing his tongue on Shane's lips and got access to his mouth, he put his tongue inside and their kisses deepened, Nicky pulled him down on him, let go of his lips to breathe and began to suck and kiss on his neck too, causing Shane to moan as he found his soft spot.

"Nicooooo..........fuuuckkkk"

Their hips were grinding together and they were both close to the edge, Shane somehow got Nicky's pants unbuttoned and as he touched the skin on his lovers cock, Nicky crashed their lips together again moaning into their kisses.

He really wasn't okay he wanted to be fucked hard by Shane right here right now, Shane began to kiss his neck again, Nicky was losing it.

"Want you" He croaked

"Want you badly" He croaked again

Shane pulled away from his neck, and smiled at him, before finding his lips again plunging his tongue into his mouth. He kept caressing Nicky's cock and could hear on Nicky's breathing that he was getting closer and closer to the edge........he got his pants down so he now had full access to his hard on, he closed his fingers around it and began to stroke him up and down the shaft.