Chapter15

Shane's tongue was his secret weapon and he never let a girl down with his fingers either. Curling and thrusting them deep inside her to reach her G-Spot as his wet muscle flickered over her clit, quick as lightening, a pleasurable storm between her 90 degree legs while her right hand gripped Nicky's throbbing erection, pounding his shaft as she sucked vigorously on his pineapple lube flavoured tip.
The pussy licking boy kept his focus on the girl but in the corner of his eye he could see Nicky's length sliding in and out of her mouth as she groaned, clenching her inner walls to squeeze Shane's 3 digits tighter as he rubbed the spot with perfect precision.

This had never happened before. A drunken 3-some following a party to celebrate yet another number one single. Brian, Kian and Mark had all made it to bed at a reasonable time knowing they'd be back on the road in the morning but Shane and Nicky had been entertaining the hotel barmaid all night and when she'd clocked off, she couldn't decide which award winning boyband member she wanted to fuck most so invited them both to make her night one to remember.
At first the lads laughed it off but with a little persuasion, Nicky reassured Shane their friendship was strong enough to share the encounter and promised he'd keep it quiet from the rest of the band. Despite the Shnicky banter and teases they displayed every day, Shane set ground rules that Nicky wasn't to touch him inappropriately in the bedroom and that they weren't to kiss each other, only the girl.

So far so good. Shane's face was so deep in her crotch, Nicky wouldn't get a choice anyway but he couldn't help himself looking down at his best friend making her moan as he received his own blow job. As the blonde beauty orgasmed into the brunette's mouth, the vibrations on Nicky's cock sent him into overdrive. He had to fuck her. Her tits were perfect in his hands and her oral technique was fine but he desperately wanted to finish inside where Shane had already worked his magic.
Shane, still wearing his jeans, slid his hand out from her dripping wet vaginal entrance but before he could reach into his boxers to toss himself off using the sticky juices, in a snap change of decision Nicky lunged forward and grabbed his friend's hand, taking Shane by surprise as he began to suck her cum from his small fingers. Freaking out a little, the younger, smaller boy looked confused as Nicky licked them clean. Too drunk to stop him, he raised his eyebrows at the girl, laying on the bed, catching her breath as beads of sweat poured down her cleavage.

"Ground rules Nick." Shane reminded him, though the suction on his tips caused a harder pulse in his pants than licking out the girl had. "Mmm, Nicky, just fuck her."

Flaked out on the bed, the barmaid bit her bottom lip as she witnessed Shane's arousal growing at the hands of his band mate. She didn't need shagging after all. She was completely satisfied and as a secret advocate for the Shnicky bromance, she felt it was in her power to encourage the boys to continue and kick Shane's ground rules to the gutter. She'd given the cute one a blow job anyway, it didn't matter if she didn't get to see Shane's cock. He'd made her cum. That was good enough for her.
Observing the boy's nerves, she grinned as she sat up, away from them. Shane's eyes were rolling in the back of his head, clearly imagining his erection in Nicky's mouth instead of his cum soaked fingers. Excusing herself, she crawled off the bed to supposedly take a toilet break but Nicky didn't bat an eyelid at her get away, keeping his eyes locked on Shane's gorgeous hazel orbs staring back at him in fear.

"She tastes good." Nicky whispered with his mouth full. "Gillian is an idiot for leaving you. Kara loved every second."

"Looked like you were enjoying your cock being sucked too. You didn't have to stop."

"Oh I haven't. Trust me." Nicky smirked, stroking his wood in front of Shane. "Least now you see why I always have a bulge in my trousers. I've got a big cock right?"

"Yeah man. Never doubted it. Is she a good kisser?"

"Not bad... Was more interested in her lips on my bell-end though."