The truth

Krystal POV
You have just received a text message.
Minjun: Hey, heard you were sick
Krystal: How did you know? Argh! I'm so bored...
Minjun: I have my secrets... Have you checked outside your door?
Krystal: Erm... No?
Minjun: Oh

Just then, the doorbell rang. The others were out while I was stuck at home, with a flu. And I was bored, I feel perfectly fine but manager-nim forced me to stay at home. I have completed at least 40 crossword puzzles, 29 sudoku puzzles and 5 different video games. I wanted the latest version of GTA! But the release date was next week.

I went to open the door. There was a basket. I took it in. I looked in it. Wow! In the basket was the latest version of GTA and other games like Game of Thrones... Yes, I am a video game fan.

There was a card in the basket. It read :
This will probably cure your boredom XD
~Minjun

Aww, that was so sweet. But how did he get the latest version of GTA? The release date was next week! I immediately texted him.

Krystal: Omg! How did you get the latest version, I thought the release date is next week!
Minjun: I have my secrets
Krystal: why are you so mysterious? At least tell me where you got it from
Minjun: no can't do Krystal, Mianhe...
Krystal: never mind, thanks! Saranghae Oppa 😘

Myungsoo POV
My heart fluttered when I saw that. Saranghae from Krystal could set my heart on fire. I wish I can tell Krystal my identity. But what if she rejects me? I sighed, there was nothing to do! Apparently, I have finished my acting at the latest drama I am starring in 3 hours earlier.

I learnt that Krystal was sick through Hoya. Apparently, Sulli told Hoya. Knowing that she loves video games as she mentioned it once before, I sent her the latest version of GTA. It was no big deal getting it, since my father is the CEO of Games Inc (the largest game group in Asia) I got it and sent it to her.

Should I tell Krystal that I am Myungsoo? I am debating whether or not to do so.

I decided to go to f(x)'s dorm to accompany Krystal. Infinite and f(x) dorms were just 2 streets away. I called Krystal using my real identity, Myungsoo.

"Yobsaeyo?"
"Annhaesaeyo Krystal, I have nothing to do right now, since you picked up the phone, I am guessing you are at home, mind if I come over?"
"Sure! Do you play GTA?"
"Yeah"
"Great!"

I then walked towards f(x)'s dorm. When I rang the doorbell, Krystal opened the door and ushered me quickly. She led me to the laptop where she was playing GTA.

"Oppa, help me! I am against a very good opponent!"

I agreed and played the game. It wasn't long before I beat the opponent. Being the son of a CEO of Games Inc means getting to play video games whenever you want and it was not long before I mastered GTA.

"Wow! You are really good!"
"Thanks!"

We then played a few more rounds before Krystal decided to play something else since I kept playing and passing all the levels.

Krystal POV
I am so glad Myungsoo is here! I would have died out of boredom! Myungsoo went to the toilet. I decided to text Minjun.

Krystal: I am so happy to be together with a very special person.

Just then, I heard Myungsoo's phone chime. Could it be? Myungsoo is Minjun? It's probably a coincidence I reassured myself. However, curiosity killed the cat and I decided to send Minjun a random text message to reassure myself that the chiming was just a coincidence.

Krystal: hi

Myungsoo's phone chimed again. I looked at the iPhone 5 that Myungsoo had.

2 text messages from Krystal

I gasped and sent another random message. Myungsoo's phone chimed. Minjun was Myungsoo! I felt a wave of sadness. Why didn't Myungsoo just tell me he was Minjun?

When Myungsoo returned from the toilet, he smiled at me.

Being straightforward, I asked "You are Minjun, aren't you?"

Myungsoo stared at me and then said " who's Minjun?"

"I can't believe you! I am happy that you were my silent supporter and everything, but at least admit it when I find out!" I cried. I was mad dishonesty was one of the things I hate the most. With that, I ran away, I decided to go to the park. Myungsoo ran called after me, but I ignored him.

Just then, I realized that Myungsoo was warning me about something. The next thing I saw was a blue car racing towards me and before I knew it, everything around me turned black...