The introduction of ...

Krystal POV
"Krystal, Saranghae!" I heard someone say as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I looked at the man but his image was blurry. The only thing I could see clearly was the man's blue eyes. Those eyes, they reminded me of someone... Just then, another man appeared. His image was almost dark. His eyes, they were hazel brown. Then, both images disappeared. Before I knew it, I was crying out "Please, don't leave me alone!" But both images didn't come back ...

"Krystal, wake up, jebal, I'm sorry , this is all my fault!' I heard Myungsoo say. I awoke to the sound of someone talking to me, and I found myself staring at his eyes, Myungsoo's blue eyes.

"Krystal! You're awake!" Myungsoo cried as he hugged

Wait, so that vision was just a dream? I wondered.

"Krystal, you were sleepwalking, what happened?"

Thinking it was just nothing, I shook my head and said "Nothing"

Just then, my unnies came.

"Mind if you leave? Myungsoo?" They asked.

He nodded and exited the room...

"Krystal ah... You're awake. Myungsoo has been staying here for the past 2 days when you were unconscious." Vic-umma said.

Wait, I slept so long? Why did I feel like I have been only asleep for a few hours?

"Anyways, the doctor said you are gonna be fine after a few days or so. By the way, manager-nim is very very angry. You know that manager-nim is not the understanding type. " Sulli said.

"Oh! I forgot about our manager! Aish! His gonna kill me! Ettoeke?" I screamed.

"Don't worry, we have a new manager, you should have seen him, he's really handsome and he's very young, your age Krystal. You would never guess who it is! " Sulli said excitedly.

"I'm gonna tell Hoya." Luna joked.

"Don't you dare!" Sulli said with a murderous look in her eye.

"Hey! You are younger than me, be respectful!" Luna chided.

"Erm guys, you told me everything about him but you didn't tell me his name." I said.

"His name is Kai."

"WHAT! KAI! KAI AS IN KIM JONGIN?" I screamed, literally.

They covered their ears.

"This is a hospital" Victoria said, frowning.

"Yes, he is Kim Jongin." Sulli screamed, "Hope you haven't forgotten him."

How could I forget Kai? He was my classmate for 10 years! From elementary school to high school! And also my second best friend.

*knock knock*

"Come in!"

"Hello, I am Kai, your new manager."

"Oh my gosh, Kai where have you been all these years?" I gushed out.

"Hi Krystal, it's been a long time and I was just going around the world and checking out stuff."

We then started chatting and chatting and chatting until Kai realized that it was late and brought the f(x) girls back first as they had a concert tomorrow morning.

Myungsoo POV
I went in the room after everyone left.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"An old friend of mine, his name is Kai."

"You were talking for a loong time"

"We haven't met in the last 5 years"

"But you two don't have to talk so much"

"Why, are you jealous?"

"No"

Krystal laughed and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I forgive you" she said," you better get going, I'm sure you have a concert tomorrow."

I left, smiling happily.

A/N: so sorry for the late update... Was kinda busy... Hope you all liked it! 😀😀😀