FIGHTTT

Author's note:
OH MY GAWDDD I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LOSER LOL I ACT AM. I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE WHAT 10MTHS IM SO SORRY REALLY. SO IVE DECIDED TO JUS FINISH WRITING THE CHPTS! I SWEAR IF BY THE END OF THIS WEEK IF I DUN UPDATE FINISH I REALLY WILL KILL MYSELF. JK. BUT IM SRS IM GONNA FINISH THE WHOLE STORY. AND HAVE U HEARD? KRYSTAL AND KAI R DATING WTFFF BUT DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE? NO I DONT I STILL SHIP MYUNGSTAL AND I REALLY ENCOURAGE U GUYS TO DO TOO OK (P.S. They two look fake so not gonna be surprised if they break up soon) No off kaistal ppl. ANYWAYS NOT GONNA HOLD U GUYS ANY LONGER SO PLS ENJOY:
L POV
" YAHHH YOU STUPID IDIOTIC BASTARD!" Kai lunged towards me. My mind was urging me to move but my body obviously wasn't listening. But obviously, I immediately regretted not moving because the next moment, I had 3 scars over my handsome face.

My members moved fast. Kai raised his hand to punch me but Sunggyu caught his fist. Sunggyu might look like some sort of weak weasel but he knows self defense so he knows basic martial arts (Not true😂). With that, the members restrained him from me while Sungjong (the "nurse") did first aid on me.

While I was being treated, Kai started insulting me verbally and did some really long speech that kinda ended up like this:

"KIM MYUNGSOO I SWEAR THAT YOU WILL REGRET THIS! U STUPID BASTARD! U HAD NO RIGHTS! WE WERE HAPPY, YOU JUST HAD TO COME ALONG AND RUIN IT ALL, YOU JUST HAD TO COMPLETELY DESTROY MY FUTURE! KRYSTAL IS RIGHTFULLY MINE U IDIOT!"

I had just about enough. I stood up and spoke calmly "Krystal is not yours and she will never be. She has already chosen."

Kai POV
"Krystal is not yours and she will never be. She has already chosen."
As soon as those words hit me, I knew he was right. I couldn't take it anymore. I let myself slide down the wall and started let the tears that I was holding in flow.

I wasn't crying about the girl who I lost, I wasn't crying about the pain I was currently in, I was crying because I knew he was right.

"Why Krystal? Why?" I whispered softly.

I felt the arms restraining me loosen and a hand on my back. I looked up and saw L's arm on me. He offered his hand to me and for some reason, I accepted it.

"I was in this situation before, I know too well what you're feeling Kai. But think about it, if you really love Krystal, I know that you'll do the right thing." That was all he said.

I headed for the door, determined. 

"Ya! Where are you going?" L shouted after me.

"To do the right thing!"

"HEYY MY FACE IS STILL RUINED YANNO"

"GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND ILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING. REALLY. "