Going to the waterpark

Krystal POV
"Krystal-ah we've got some good news" Luna said as she helped me pack some stuff. It was the day I was being discharged and the feeling of being unlocked from the hospital ward was awesome!!!

"We won a music program?"

"Oh yeah, we did with Pinocchio we won MNet new comer award and best electro pop of the year. And... Kai has a crush on you!!!"

"WHAT?"

"Again, we are at a hospital Krystal, not a karaoke session." Victoria said.

"Sorry"

How on earth does Kai like me? We are best friends but... Seriously?

"Hey Krystal" Kai said as he came in.

"All better now?" Kai asked with concern while I nodded my head and glared at the f(x) girls who were giggling.

"Krystal, you've got the day off today" Kai said.

"Wae? This is unfair, we have schedules and she doesn't?" Amber cried.

"She needs time to relax to restore herself completely. Doctor's word." Kai replied.

"Don't worry, I'll try and get you girls a day off." He added.

"Awesome" Victoria cried.
"Thanks" Luna exclaimed.
"You're the best" Sulli crowed.
"You better" Amber growled.

"Girls, can I talk to Kai for a moment?"

"Sure"

"Kai, do you like me?" I asked right after they left the room.

Kai said nothing and shrugged.

"Do you?" I prompted

"Maybe"

"On second thought... No, we're just best friends."

"Really? Daebak! Phew... I thought for a moment that the girls were serious when they said you had a crush on me, thank goodness it's not true!" I said and started laughing.

He laughed awkwardly with me.

"Now, as a best friend, why don't we go to the newest waterpark in Seoul? I heard there are really good rides there." E continued.

"Sure!"

"Great!"

Kai POV

Yes! Krystal agreed to go out with me! OMO OMO OMO this is awesome! I started partying... In my heart, of course. The only problem I have to fix now is changing my status to her as friend to boyfriend. And that will be simple. After all, I get everything I want. EVERYTHING.

L POV
"Sungjong ah!" I called when I reached home. It has been a tiring day which started at three in the morning for me. I had three programs and was a radio hosting guest. Luckily, all that was over now and I could relax.

"Did you do what I asked?" I asked him in a low voice.

"Yes. Kim Jong In, or also known as Kai. He is a perfect guy. Born in Busan,Top grades, entered Oxford University, was a lawyer once, then changed to a teacher, then changed to a photographer and did many other jobs. He is now currently f(x)'s manager." He said.

"Oh yeah... And my source also said that Krystal and Kai and Sulli were best friends in Busan, they were the most popular kids."

I clenched my fist and bit my lip.
Sungjong stared at me.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

I forced out a smile and nodded.

"Hyung have you got any more schedules?" Sungjong asked.

I shook my head.

"Great! Let's go to the new waterpark in Seoul!"

"Ask somebody else"

"They all have schedules. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with the cherry on top?" He said with his doggy eyes. I reluctantly agreed. Little did I know what was going to happen at the park...

A/N: hey guys, I'm back with a longer chapter and sorry for not updating... I was so worked up about the massive amount of homework I had to do. I am so so so so so so so sorry.