gee wilickers!

Your feet shifts against the ground, slipping every now and then because of the muddy wet grass. You'd ran for what seemed like hours into the deep dark abyss of the woods, eyes looking around in such a fast pace they began to hurt.
you huffed, hand against a thick tree, turning around and thankfully being greeted with silence. finally you escaped the arranged marriage your parents set up for you.

But as you quickly turned around, you were greeted with a tall, black gate. Above it said, "Castle Of Nations." "Huh. How come I've never heard of this place? Its  seems like a ...big amusement park?" Your eyes fluttered over to the ferris wheel covering the night  sky.
You walked across the gravel road and shook the gate, but it wouldn't budge.

You sigh, your thought process consisting of  -where am i gonna go? what about the creatures out here? is there a way to break in?-  then suddenly it clicked. She could either climb the gate or walk around the fencing of the grounds. You chose the latter option.
you grunted slightly as your hands trembled, metal bars making imprints in your palms and leaving them sore. once you're atop of the gate you forgot about a way to get down. Safely.
You'd face palm if that didn't mean falling to your death, so you trucked down the large wooden sign and slide down the bars, even if that meant them burning afterwards due to the friction.
you plop softly onto the ground, turning around and observing the little shops, rides, and public spaces everywhere. You grin a little, "I would've loved to go here as a kid. Most definitely looks abandoned though!" you probably said the last part a little too loud, because a certain black bird fluttered not far from you, hiding in the shadows.